Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Just had my survey which reading between the lines means

They are redeveloping the north stand
The family stand will be mixed up into the rest of the ground and I can either sit in the gods or next to the pitch or pay 1500 a ticket to sit in joes with a free pie
The solution to the infrastructure and traffic problems is create bars and restaurants to stagger the times people come and go

In moving the family stand and creating a bigger north stand it must be because of that scientific evidence stated by 19 year buzzing Ryan of the south stand which states. Fans sing much louder and join in if they are facing to the south than they are if they are facing to the north

It’s a well known fact.

It’s about having a proper home end.

Having 3000 away fans next to you isn’t a proper home end. Fact.

A NS 2 tier home end, with a 15,000 capacity(?), with a singing section incorporated into it, will create an atmosphere, even if Ryan decides to stay in the SS.

I went to Lyon yesterday.

They had a home end where their main vocal support is. They also had another section of vocal support at the other end of the ground. The noise and atmosphere both ends generated throughout the match was very impressive.(rail standing at the NS and SS lower tiers in the survey)

I’m not suggesting this, so don’t bite my head off. At the end with the smaller group of fans they had a drummer at the front of the singling section, and a fan with a megaphone or microphone. Couldn’t see which. I appreciate CIty and English fans in general are against those kind of things. But regardless of your views on that, for or against, it kept the fans singing, and helped to create a great atmosphere for the duration of the match.

Until they place a Metrolink line and stop at the South End side of the stadium, whatever we build, it won't solve the real issues. You can't improve the atmosphere when people are literally running into oncoming traffic, which is also racing to get out the vicinity with ten minutes of the game still left to play.

In the comment section at the end I told them to put away supporters in the gods so you don't see them on tv and the away team can't see them and possibly not motivate them as much as they may do now. You then only see our fans.

No email:-( Must be just a few people getting them.

Thanks for the updates. I am liking the suggestions of affordable seating. It sounds like City are getting the message on this. My priority would be the largest design possible. And re ticketing - basic season ticket. I would like some flexibility for Cup games - making it easier for non seasoncard holders to buy Cup seats - probably by having a high profile Internet Profile. The City Ticketing web-site needs taking in-house in my opinion or done by experts - not a generic fit.

In the comment section at the end I told them to put away supporters in the gods so you don't see them on tv and the away team can't see them and possibly not motivate them as much as they may do now. You then only see our fans.
I still think it's shit with the break in our fans at pitch level

It’s about having a proper home end.

Having 3000 away fans next to you isn’t a proper home end. Fact.

A NS 2 tier home end, with a 15,000 capacity(?), with a singing section incorporated into it, will create an atmosphere, even if Ryan decides to stay in the SS.
I seem to recall in the old Kippax that the away fans were in the Kippax and corner nearest the Platt Lane and, if anything helped to create the atmosphere, because both sets were trying to outdo one another. (As well as kick ten bells of shit as well) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.