Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

it will be interesting to see how the club improve the look of the etihad in the short term? Khaldoon mentioned in his summer interview he agreed with the fans that the etihad and surrounding area needed urgent investment and they would do that asap.
LED wrap round the stadium, with the recent advertising inside the stadium, doing the outside would be the next step.

With the advertising/media people at the club, it could/would look outstanding.

Build it and they will come.
4476424_101318ccbabbleb2fcostume2.jpg

nothing wrong with it just a feeling that our owner would like the best stadium in the country!
But would you want to pay the increased ticket cost so he got at least his current ROI? Everybody that wants a shiny new stadium will be forming an angry mob when the prices are more than Spuds, Chelsea or Arsenal

Last edited:
Given all the deferrals this year we won’t be extending for a good while
Might work in favour of the argument. If 10000 defer but the seats are taken up by others then it'll show demand is there. I'd guess some deferrers will get a cityzens card and use their accumulated points to get the top 6 games anyway but might be a good benchmark for the alleged lesser games.

LED wrap round the stadium, with the recent advertising inside the stadium, doing the outside would be the next step.

With the advertising/media people at the club, it could/would look outstanding.

Unilumin is one of our partners now and they are wrapping buildings in the Philippines with LED screens.
1624539819454.png
You won't need City Square you'd use the whole building

I live in Asia and a lot of the city centre towers are done like that, the quality is incredible, and the stadium would be transformed.
I know, could you imagine the current South Stand exterior a giant screen? You'd be able to watch it as you pull into Piccadilly Station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.