Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Cheers Vic.
That's a much bigger restricted parking zone that the council are proposing, I live just outside the zone in Newton Heath,and also park right at the edge of the expanded zone,at ironically enough Edge Lane tram stop.
Lots of new parking places to be found for alot of people in the near future.

Cheers Vic.
That's a much bigger restricted parking zone that the council are proposing, I live just outside the zone in Newton Heath,and also park right at the edge of the expanded zone,at ironically enough Edge Lane tram stop.
Lots of new parking places to be found for alot of people in the near future.
The Newton Heath one is a bit odd. Expanded from just Briscoe Lane and Ten Acres Lane into other nearby streets but boundary drawn so that it will mean your house outside the zone would now get people parking who can't park in the zone. Parking near Edge Lane is interesting - they're protecting streets in Manchester and pushing the problem into Tameside!

The Newton Heath one is a bit odd. Expanded from just Briscoe Lane and Ten Acres Lane into other nearby streets but boundary drawn so that it will mean your house outside the zone would now get people parking who can't park in the zone. Parking near Edge Lane is interesting - they're protecting streets in Manchester and pushing the problem into Tameside!
And this will strengthen the unofficial car parking sites to be able to charge more. They are catching streets where there aren't any residential properties.
I don't know what it is but we need additional off-site parking provision.

The ex-Mercedes Garage is on the market to let. Looks like City didn't buy it after all.

PXL-20221002-115412470-MP.jpg

PXL-20221002-115418994-MP.jpg

The ex-Mercedes Garage is on the market to let. Looks like City didn't buy it after all.

PXL-20221002-115412470-MP.jpg

PXL-20221002-115418994-MP.jpg
You would think city owners would mop up as much land around the ground as they could.
They could build rented properties that would provide more long term income for the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.