Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Surely more parking will need to be made available at the Etihad Campus to cater for people attending music concerts and football matches...
I was told a multi story on Blue car park, but my reaction was I couldn't think of anything worse. It takes far too long to get off now as a single story. They need to be more creative and think about park and ride than on site parking.

Are Delaneys comments about infrastructure the realisation what is about to happen on the Campus. Maybe seeing the Arena rise up they now know there will be no stopping us.

Are Delaneys comments about infrastructure the realisation what is about to happen on the Campus. Maybe seeing the Arena rise up they now know there will be no stopping us.

Oh yeah and that Arena going to make us a lot of money! Isn’t it something like 15/20m a year we will earn from that arena that’s the wages of a Haaland!

I was told a multi story on Blue car park, but my reaction was I couldn't think of anything worse. It takes far too long to get off now as a single story. They need to be more creative and think about park and ride than on site parking.
Multi storey would be horrendous. I remember going to a concert at that arena in liverpool on the docks. Think it took longer to get off the multi storey car park than it did to actually attend the gig. Thats with a 20k crowd, imagine that with a 55k crowd.

There clearly needs to be sufficient parking especially if fans can rely on local and national transport. I read some of the literature for the music venue and there is going to be a push to get people to use local transport.

View attachment 57301

PDF.

That really is a strange one if they've not snapped that up, perfect spot

View attachment 57301

PDF.

I thought we would have owned that already. Perfect location for a hotel.

Oh yeah and that Arena going to make us a lot of money! Isn’t it something like 15/20m a year we will earn from that arena that’s the wages of a Haaland!

It’s not just that though is it. From the start the ideas for the area have been amazing this is stage 2 of about 50. Meanwhile the Rags can’t fix a leaking roof.

The ex-Mercedes Garage is on the market to let. Looks like City didn't buy it after all.

PXL-20221002-115412470-MP.jpg

PXL-20221002-115418994-MP.jpg

A certain pub company/brewery wanted to buy this to develop not just for match and concert opening, but for local use too, they were told in no uncertain terms, no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.