Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

For the 2017 season City's math-day revenue was £50m. Utd's was £112m and Liverpool mid-way £75m.

Match-day revenue is one of the factors that differentiates clubs and traditionally can be relied on when a club struggles i.e. CL monies vanish overnight.

For the 2017 season City's math-day revenue was £50m. Utd's was £112m and Liverpool mid-way £75m.

Match-day revenue is one of the factors that differentiates clubs and traditionally can be relied on when a club struggles i.e. CL monies vanish overnight.
I don't think city include corporate in matchday, unlike other clubs.

The only reason why we don’t sell out is because matchday tickets are too expensive.

Season tickets have sold out.

You can’t do anything about people not turning up.

I had to work on Sunday and my Partner and Daughter are away on Holiday.

That’s 3 seats that were empty on Sunday, but were sold.

A friend never got back to me for two of those tickets.

Didn’t think to use ticket exchange.

When the NS is expanded City will have to look at matchday ticket prices, or they will have to find an extra 6000 fans to buy affordable season tickets and matchday tickets.

There is no point in expanding the NS if seats are going to remain empty there and around the stadium.

And if Safe Standing is brought in, there will be a rush to snap up those cheaper(?) safe standing seats in the NS lower tier

But City need to make sure those safe standing seats in the NS lower tier go to fans who want to sing and to support the team.

Not to fans who want a cheap season ticket, and who have no intention of singing and supporting the team, otherwise we will just end up with another SS lower tier scenario.

How City do that, I don’t know.

We’ll fill 60k no problem. I need 5 tickets for the Brighton game at the end of September and can’t get two together anywhere. City release a lot of tickets to sponsors and there lies the bigger problem

OS seat planner for the Newcastle game. Now.

I know we are seeing the best football we willever likely see. There are no arguments there.

But £50 for an Adult ticket, regardless where you sit or stand, isn’t right.

Obviously some People will disagree with me. Fair enough.

Each stand, different tiers.

My maths is s***, but that’s nearly £100 for 2 Adult matchday tickets.

12_F2971_B-_E9_A5-4_E0_D-_AB1_E-8_A4_A5177_C72_F.png

7_A32_CC6_D-0003-4_B3_A-_BA29-40_A3886222_CF.png

8572_B25_A-_C8_F0-4_B3_F-_BB9_B-_FEF4_A38_E0846.png

A78_C3_C95-_E23_E-4746-85_E1-_C1_F5_EB600697.png
[/img]

BA256_E1_A-8393-4_D64-_B3_AC-_F06_E4_D3_A7_EE6.png

DF8_A8850-_D245-44_AE-94_AE-_EE3_FB66_C7389.png

NS expansion. 6000 extra seats. Bar a limited amount of cheap season tickets, do you think we will sell out at those ticket prices? And that’s if there’s no further season ticket and/or matchday ticket price increases until then, and after the NS is expanded.

Single seats everywhere. I’ve bought 3 kids tickets but not together. Extra capacity is needed as people are probably swerving going as they can’t sit together

You are absolutely spot on, there is a huge market within a 20 mile radius if not more from the Etihad and even the most myopic Rag wouldn’t admit the massive sea change in the number of kids wearing City shirts.

We have missed generations of support before hence the low numbers of fans in the 18-30 age bracket, you only have to look around you At games home and away and look at the various visual blogs out there to see how few we have compared to other clubs which although isn’t a given must contribute to the lack of atmosphere.

There appears to be a neglect and a real lack of vision when it comes to attracting local fans, we should be hammering the local schools with tickets for Cup games, players visits, coaching and raising the awareness. We could even branch out into deepest Cheshire, the Peak District, south Lancashire and possibly even venture into areas without or having very few football clubs on their doorstep like Shropshire, Cumbria and the Scottish Borders. However great the football is there doesn’t seem to be many outward signs of fervour for some reason whether that’s related to the aeging fan base I don’t know.

Get the extension up, reduce the prices and get out and about spreading the word and invite people back into the fold and get the uninitiated on board.

So true although I’d qualify by saying the younger fans will come. When my eldest lad who's 18 was at school it was all about United, with my youngest, aged 11 it’s a different story. The landscape is changing and you only have to go to a Cup game these days to see the huge number of young kids in attendance. My two girls are members now but I can’t get a season card. It’s gonna be another few years before you see the younger generation come independently due to age. It’ll happen though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.