Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

For those of you who like skylines, and are interested in the changing Manchester skyline.

Not the vantage point I wanted.

Asked the City ticket office to move my seat to the Colin Bell Stand, level 3 for the Fulham match. Instead they moved me to the South Stand, level 3. Great!

The Colin Bell spirals afford your a 180 panoramic view and shot of the Manchester skyline looking from the Eithad. The South Stand offers you a small gap between the back wall and the roof, that you have to squeeze you arm and camera through. Lol!

When we play at home in the future I will make sure I get moved to the Colin Bell Stand, level 3. This picture will have to do for now.

Taken Saturday after the final whistle.

Click picture to enlarge.

DSC04379.jpg

So seemingly no expansion of the North Stand next summer.

Have announced Metallica are playing two nights in June and more concerts will be announced.
Doesnt make any difference to the first summer of expansion, we had concerts the first summer of the south stand expansion as the new stand is built behind the current stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.