Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

You’re 20 years older than you were at your last game at Maine Road. Maybe you’ve just turned into a FOC who needs to get home for your Horlicks ;-)

It's akin to to York away. Nobody left early at Maine Road.
30000 to applaud the team off the pitch.

Last edited:
York away was one of them where I wished I had left early….
I think some of the players did !!

I remember Stepney kicking in at Nicky Weaver during the warm up......wide ...wide...over...wide...wide and thinking FUCKING HELL !

Just got a great Christmas present form the Mrs. A Virgin Helicopter ride over Manchester/city centre.

I’ll ask the Helicopter Pilot to do a detour over the Etihad Stadium and Coop Live Arena. ;-)

Never been in a Helicopter before, so apart from Looking forward to it, I’m also sh*tting it. :-)

3844B2ED-9E62-4D5B-BBE8-E2704E30114B.jpeg

CAD7F1C0-8221-42F5-8346-F28C686FCA08.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got a great Christmas present form the Mrs. A Virgin Helicopter ride over Manchester/city centre.

I’ll ask the Helicopter Pilot to do a detour over the Etihad Stadium and Coop Live Arena. ;-)

Never been in a Helicopter before, so apart from Looking forward to it, I’m also sh*tting it. :-)

View attachment 64390

View attachment 64391
If you feel the same on the day of the flight, maybe do a detour over Trafford area…

View attachment 64390

View attachment 64391
You'll love the helicopter ride mate, me and my family did the one in New York initially I was crapping it, it was one of the best experiences I've ever had mate.

View attachment 64390

View attachment 64391
Kobe Bryant likes this post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.