Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
November's airview pics are up

031_manchester_city_academy_november_2013.jpg

032_manchester_city_academy_november_2013.jpg

033_manchester_city_academy_november_2013.jpg

http://www.airviews.info/

on my way home from work tonight, i noticed that some of the cladding on the northern corner of the roof of the west stand at the mini stadium was missing, likely blown off. and a few other pieces were looking a bit precarious.

mancity dan said:
GX Blue said:
waspish said:
All seats will be fitted with digitally minute counting system which is linked to a pc at mcfc and for every minute your sat in your seat you get points when added up you can put it towards buying something in the club shop and from the 85th minute to the final whistle you get double points ;)

What about if its the Champions League semi final. There’s 5 mins left to hold on to our 5-4 aggregate win against Real Madrid.

Bale and Ronaldo are steaming forward though and i can see Yaya walking slowly back to defend and i feel the need to stand up and scream, YAYA, GET BACK YOU LAZY SO & SO. I don’t care if you've scored an amazing free kick to get us in this position you still need to work for 5 more minutes...

I would lose points for not being in my seat. The MCFC computer will think I’ve gone home early when in reality im stood up screaming at Yaya... We need another plan i think. Like the idea though 

I love how polite you are GX. Haha. I think most of us would be screaming obscenities (sp)

Wrong GX! I wouldn't have been so polite

these pictures make you realise just how lucky we are, our owner athough not sure how true wasnt far off buying newcastle united but mike ashley refused to return his calls as he thought it was a hoax ive heard this from a few different sources so there must be some truth in it, where would we be without him is scary, well if the good sheikh comes on here by any chance i want to thank you for everything

marco said:
these pictures make you realise just how lucky we are, our owner athough not sure how true wasnt far off buying newcastle united but mike ashley refused to return his calls as he thought it was a hoax ive heard this from a few different sources so there must be some truth in it, where would we be without him is scary, well if the good sheikh comes on here by any chance i want to thank you for everything

Ashley was trying to sell Newcastle for £200m. As soon as Mansour became interested he doubled it to £400m and left the way clear for Gary Cook to ensure he bought City. Gary Cook deserves much of the praise for bringing the investment in. He sold the vision of what could be achieved by investing in City and the rest is history.

GXCity said:
mancity dan said:
GX Blue said:
What about if its the Champions League semi final. There’s 5 mins left to hold on to our 5-4 aggregate win against Real Madrid.

Bale and Ronaldo are steaming forward though and i can see Yaya walking slowly back to defend and i feel the need to stand up and scream, YAYA, GET BACK YOU LAZY SO & SO. I don’t care if you've scored an amazing free kick to get us in this position you still need to work for 5 more minutes...

I would lose points for not being in my seat. The MCFC computer will think I’ve gone home early when in reality im stood up screaming at Yaya... We need another plan i think. Like the idea though 

I love how polite you are GX. Haha. I think most of us would be screaming obscenities (sp)

Wrong GX! I wouldn't have been so polite

GX, If you're who i think you're, you've seen me screaming not quite so polite many a time in the Cheese.

GXCity said:
marco said:

Ashley was trying to sell Newcastle for £200m. As soon as Mansour became interested he doubled it to £400m and left the way clear for Gary Cook to ensure he bought City. Gary Cook deserves much of the praise for bringing the investment in. He sold the vision of what could be achieved by investing in City and the rest is history.
I'm of the understanding he had a look at Everton too but Kenwright dithered and missed the boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.