Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
All seats will be fitted with digitally minute counting system which is linked to a pc at mcfc and for every minute your sat in your seat you get points when added up you can put it towards buying something in the club shop and from the 85th minute to the final whistle you get double points ;)

What about if its the Champions League semi final. There’s 5 mins left to hold on to our 5-4 aggregate win against Real Madrid.

Bale and Ronaldo are steaming forward though and i can see Yaya walking slowly back to defend and i feel the need to stand up and scream, YAYA, GET BACK YOU LAZY SO & SO. I don’t care if you've scored an amazing free kick to get us in this position you still need to work for 5 more minutes...

I would lose points for not being in my seat. The MCFC computer will think I’ve gone home early when in reality im stood up screaming at Yaya... We need another plan i think. Like the idea though 

GX Blue said:
waspish said:
All seats will be fitted with digitally minute counting system which is linked to a pc at mcfc and for every minute your sat in your seat you get points when added up you can put it towards buying something in the club shop and from the 85th minute to the final whistle you get double points ;)

What about if its the Champions League semi final. There’s 5 mins left to hold on to our 5-4 aggregate win against Real Madrid.

Bale and Ronaldo are steaming forward though and i can see Yaya walking slowly back to defend and i feel the need to stand up and scream, YAYA, GET BACK YOU LAZY SO & SO. I don’t care if you've scored an amazing free kick to get us in this position you still need to work for 5 more minutes...

I would lose points for not being in my seat. The MCFC computer will think I’ve gone home early when in reality im stood up screaming at Yaya... We need another plan i think. Like the idea though 

I love how polite you are GX. Haha. I think most of us would be screaming obscenities (sp)

GX Blue said:
waspish said:

I'd just tie elastic to the seat and my foot so seat would stay down ;)

GX Blue said:
waspish said:

Stand on your seat man its not rocket science

waspish said:
GX Blue said:
waspish said:

I'd just tie elastic to the seat and my foot so seat would stay down ;)

Thanks for the tip I will tie mine with string when I go on 81 min so can be in Mother Macs for "final score" on BBC, Just a thought would not blue tack be a better choice.

r.soleofsalford said:
pride in battle said:
worsleyweb said:
Spoke to someone today who was heavily involved in the strategy for the planning of the new south and east stands. I asked him the likelihood of the east and west stands being developed. Interestingly he said the spirals would stay but would be half in the stadium and half out if that makes sense. However he said that he can't see it happening for maybe ten years as it would cost in excess of 40000 a seat which is a huge payback. Also the logistics of it mean the roof coming off and stands being closed during construction. The clubs plans are very much make the two new east and south stands very competitive price wise but if you are adamant you want to sit on a posh padded seat near the half way line be prepared for serious costs. The plan is to sign a superstar of epic proportions to ensure that the stadium attracts huge numbers. The club are nervous about large areas of empty seats and the number of non attendees on match days this season and been noted. Some schems are planned to try and overcome this problem. All posted in good faith and I have known this bloke twenty years and worked with him on the building of the stadium.

Messi is 100% on the radar.... We are in for him...

i`ll go and get my tat done
Already got mine although it was done by a rag tattooist, what do you think?

2550y0m.jpg

The Pink Panther said:
No, raising the stands
It's impossible to dig down because of the old coal mineThey can't move the stands outwards, because the roof will split

Are you saying there are 100ft mine-shafts just inches below the surface of our hallowed pitch? How come some fat scouser hasn't fallen through?

Anyway, surely this would make it EASIER to dig down.

willy eckerslike said:
The Pink Panther said:
No, raising the stands
It's impossible to dig down because of the old coal mineThey can't move the stands outwards, because the roof will split

Are you saying there are 100ft mine-shafts just inches below the surface of our hallowed pitch? How come some fat scouser hasn't fallen through?

Anyway, surely this would make it EASIER to dig down.

If that was the case we could dig down to that and have a 200,000 seater stadium ;o)

fbloke wrote:
I still think that taking that kink out of Ashton New Road would be useful.

'psssst'......

waspish said:

Would people who only watch 80 mins not be entitled to money back as they are not getting the full 90 experience the rest of us got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.