etihad now a double of old Trafford

uwerosler28 said:
jarvo8 said:
I Listened to the commentary on the radio at work today with a Bolton fan and he commented "is there anybody there" and that was after the second goal went in must admit I had to agree with him hardly a murmur was raised or that is what it sounded like on the radio.
seems the people who followed today's game or went agree but the internet fans think we no longer deserve to be involved

I think it's called 'debating'. Are those that disagree with you not allowed to air their opinion!!

Frank Gallagher said:
2nd half was fine, don't know what the fuss is over?
seriously u thought that was a acceptable atmosphere forth champions of England from apparently a set of passionate fans ?

Danielmanc said:
CC1 said:
WNRH said:
All those who are saying it is nothing like Old Trafford are spot on, it is worse and i mean that. Today from the north stand i heard Joe Hart shout a hell of a lot and clearly. You do not get that or long periods of pure silence at Old Trafford.

There is no return though, too many families which is good in one way but not for atmosphere, too many obstacles in place and too many fans who can't be arsed.

People like Didsbury Dave and others laugh and deride about so called ultra groups but fuck me, just 200-300 of these lads together singing non stop would help it a lot but there is no chance of that ever happening either spontaneous or organised.

The club can send many surveys out asking how to improve atmosphere but the truth is they are not arsed. They would rather have a family of 4 sit in 4 seats than 4 working class lads who want to show some passion, a sign of the times.

I'm 90% sure i will give up my season tickets next year, i said the same last year but that last day made me stick it out one more year but I'd rather spend my money on away games and European games and watch home games in the pub or at home, it would be more enjoyable as I'm not getting much entertainment seeing teams come to us and do nothing for 90 mins and watch it in silence, there's more to football than winning games comfortably every week.

Get the violin out for the 'working class' lads. This must be one of the most ridiculous posts on here. The family fans are our future - will you 'working class' lads get bored anyway without a 'working class' piss up and fight. I'm only joking....you are giving us working class people a BAD name mate.....your idea of 'working class' is very different from mine

You are so right - pathetic post. "working class" - what do you mean ? Can't a "family of 4" be working class ??

how is it a pathetic post ??? ofcourse you can have a working class family at the game. I think the difference being in the past the stands were full of working class lads who would sing. Thats why we need standing back, it makes it affordable and gives all those type of fans a designated area in which they can do that. At the minute all the singers are spread out and the demographic of the fans has changed.

more families= less noise

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
CC1 said:
jaigurugoat said:
Totally agree, people need to lighten up. I don't know what people expect with the weather as it has been and the team we were playing against. It was a routine game and it's hard to get excited about as the win is expected. People go to a match primarily in order to be entertained.

There were some good moments.

The reaction when zabba went off was one of the best I have seen for any player in many years.

Exactly but some people go deaf when it suits them. Fulham didn't contribute any excitement to the game which didn't help the crowd's adrenaline!!!

Surely we can sing without the away team contributing excitement ???

Course you can but from what you've been saying you don't sing do you!! You must admit it does help if there is a good away contingent singing...it provokes a response<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:57 pm --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
LoveCity said:
I sit right next to 109 and can't confirm the evictions but can confirm the annoying and endless harassment of ShowSec stewards towards standers. I'm FOOKIN' SICK of hearing the same woman walk up and down every match repeating herself in a loud whiny voice over and over again, telling people to sit down.

Considering the club has publicly backed safe standing, it makes me laugh when a harmless group of standers are harassed for 90 minutes. It's not like it spreads into 107 where I am, I'd love to stand but understand I can only do so in moderation... as does everyone else next to 109 where they stand.

Probably the same whore who used to do the hassling in 116 back in 05/06. Whoever it was, she used to get some serious shit back aimed at her.

Well, you've just made it quite clear what sort of person you are

CC1 said:
Seosa said:
Probably the same whore who used to do the hassling in 116 back in 05/06. Whoever it was, she used to get some serious shit back aimed at her.

You like judging everybody don't you. Quite argumentative & snide.

Seosa said:
CC1 said:
Seosa said:

Do you mean judging people by calling them a 'whore' because they are trying to do their job!!

If you want an atmosphere, go to Stoke away, it was rocking last season
Took my ears a week to settle after visiting the bar at half time..... The Phil Jones v Kun song was loud!!!

CC1 said:
Seosa said:
CC1 said:

Do you mean judging people by calling them a 'whore' because they are trying to do their job!!

the same people ( showsec) that throw innocent people out for no reason and people arent allowed to complain

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
CC1 said:
Seosa said:

the same people ( showsec) that throw innocent people out for no reason and people arent allowed to complain

Well, you still can't blame them for stopping people from singing!!!

uwerosler28 said:
Frank Gallagher said:
2nd half was fine, don't know what the fuss is over?
seriously u thought that was a acceptable atmosphere forth champions of England from apparently a set of passionate fans ?

its just human nature mate, people saying before todays game it wont be a great atmosphere and ok it wasn't, everyone expected to win and we got early goal so looked like it, no singing from fulham to get banter going it was freezing and you can tel by fans singing jokey songs to joe hart we just thought we were going to win you dont get songs like that if we 1-0 v united, fans just thought it was nailed on so i wouldnt really get to wound up by it fella like i say its just human nature

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.