etihad now a double of old Trafford

to everyone saying the etihad is like the swamp - a thought came into my head in the second half:

just after silva's second, he got the ball in the middle of the park and there were dozens of voices shouting 'shoooooot'. Would this have happened at the swamp? do united fans have the same sense of humour and quick wit that we have?

mansour's tow ropes said:
to everyone saying the etihad is like the swamp - a thought came into my head in the second half:

just after silva's second, he got the ball in the middle of the park and there were dozens of voices shouting 'shoooooot'. Would this have happened at the swamp? do united fans have the same sense of humour and quick wit that we have?

lmao.

There are probably countless humorous fans at every club.

I can understand what the OP is saying, but do you honestly think the Stretford End would have thought up and sung all the Joe Hart Head and Shoulders chants.(if Hart was United's keeper)

Not a f***ing chance.

The Eithad will never be like Old Trafford.

And would they sing about 10 different songs to their keeper about donut theft? :)

They are a humourless and bland lot at the swamp. I have concerns about our atmosphere but we do still have the sense of humour.

squirtyflower said:
It's depressing reading the same bitches having a pop at City fans week in week out

Depressing is right ! Every single week the (largely) same names emerge to slag off: our team, our manager, our fans

squirtyflower said:
It's depressing reading the same bitches having a pop at City fans week in week out

Exactly.

The Joe Hart show was brilliant, you could tell he was dying inside, :P

Seosa said:
CC1 said:
That's not what you said mate - don't try and justify your 'vulgarness'. According to your post, all she did was 'hassle' block 116 and it sounds as if she had to put up with a lot of 'shit' from you and yours - I quote:

Probably the same whore who used to do the hassling in 116 back in 05/06. Whoever it was, she used to get some serious shit back aimed at her.

She got shit back because of how she was with City fans, what the fuck are you missing?

I don't get people like you who enjoy slagging City fans off at any possible moment.

Grow up. I'm not slagging off City fans. I have been saying all through this thread that the atmosphere at the Etihad is normally good - i.e. our FANS are good. But you used it to start slagging off the stewards. Just because you claim to be a City fan and I am a City fan, I don't have to join in with or condone your calling a female steward a 'whore' because she was doing her job. It's a cheap shot. You have continued to argue the point so I have continued to defend my position. It is perfectly clear that you don't 'get' the idea of 'respect'

Mark - TheBlue said:

lmao.

I'm serious. Obviously he wasn't going to shoot - that would have been stupid - but the fact is the so many fans just instinctively blurted this out.

The rags are always too busy being angry about something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.