etihad now a double of old Trafford

Seosa said:
CC1 said:
Seosa said:
Probably the same whore who used to do the hassling in 116 back in 05/06. Whoever it was, she used to get some serious shit back aimed at her.

Well, you've just made it quite clear what sort of person you are

You like judging everybody don't you. Quite argumentative & snide.

How ironic! You've just labelled somebody you don't know a "whore". Here's my judgement of you ... you're a dick!

baldybouncer said:
Seosa said:
CC1 said:

How ironic! You've just labelled somebody you don't know a "whore". Here's my judgement of you ... you're a dick!

Lol, Cyber warrior. And before you say, that isn't ironic either, because my comment wasn't aimed at someone on here nor was it meant to be serious, it was clearly vulgar humour. But then again, we've always had to put up with the morality heroes like yourself and CC1.

Seosa said:
baldybouncer said:
Seosa said:

Lol, Cyber warrior. And before you say, that isn't ironic either, because my comment wasn't aimed at someone on here nor was it meant to be serious, it was clearly vulgar humour. But then again, we've always had to put up with the morality heroes like yourself and CC1.

Unlike you try to front somebody out. Lol calling someone a cyber warrior

BlueHalli said:
Why should he not go anymore just because he doesn't like the way our fan base is goin? He's obviuosly a life long city fan and thinks there are issues. Great fans you lot are that would just stop goin and supporting our team because you are disgruntled about something . The atmos is shockin at times but obviuosly many city fans think it isn't an issue . It baffles me because we can create a good atmos when we want so why do these same people choose to sit in silence for games such as today ? It ruins the match day experience . The day the singers stop goin and give their seats up for the flask brigade is the day our club loses its heart and soul and becomes another rag club.

Last bit aside, good post.

Seosa said:
baldybouncer said:
Seosa said:

I'm not a hero mate but I do have respect for others

CC1 said:
Seosa said:
baldybouncer said:

And this woman clearly didn't, if you'd seen the way she was towards Blues you'd understand my vulgarness.

Seosa said:
baldybouncer said:
Seosa said:

My apologies, must have missed the bit in this thread where it says you're a model citizen and a comedian.

Seosa said:
CC1 said:
Seosa said:

And this woman clearly didn't, if you'd seen the way she was towards Blues you'd understand my vulgarness.

That's not what you said mate - don't try and justify your 'vulgarness'. According to your post, all she did was 'hassle' block 116 and it sounds as if she had to put up with a lot of 'shit' from you and yours - I quote:

Probably the same whore who used to do the hassling in 116 back in 05/06. Whoever it was, she used to get some serious shit back aimed at her.

uwerosler28 said:
black mamba said:
welsh_andy said:
in kippax days we used to have fans orchestrating, they be up on their feet hands waving beckoning to sing, and we used to respond. but there tend to be a different class of fan these days imo. there to watch, where as before we got involved, sang hearts out and tried to lift the team

in them days i never came home with a voice, it was gone from all singing and shouting

It was the old standing terraces , wasn't it ?

They were what allowed like minded fans to congregate and sing together .... you knew what you were getting , and it made the matchday experience an exciting and enjoyable one , more often than not , even if your side weren't really doing all that well.

These days you have other fans telling you to sit down , stewards telling you you can't do this and that .... you're frightened to move , and it's stifling the atmosphere.
it's not just the atmosphere it's the whole experience reminds me of a American football game adverts fanzone pushing tat onto the fans I don't know why but today I felt the furthest from my club that I ever have but for some that means I'm no longer aloud in the ground ?
Ignore people who say that, in no way are you alone in how you feel about our truly dreadful atmosphere.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:36 pm --<br /><br />
baldybouncer said:
Seosa said:
CC1 said:

Surely you can see he has used a noun as one of those words with no meanings? He doesn't think she's a whore, he just doesn't like what he's seen of her and has just used that word as part of a sentence to emphasise his dislike for her. It means nothing. He's not a dick.

CC1 said:
That's not what you said mate - don't try and justify your 'vulgarness'. According to your post, all she did was 'hassle' block 116 and it sounds as if she had to put up with a lot of 'shit' from you and yours - I quote:

She got shit back because of how she was with City fans, what the fuck are you missing?

I don't get people like you who enjoy slagging City fans off at any possible moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.