etihad now a double of old Trafford

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I keep reading on this thread about working class fans being the be all and end all of our fan base.

I'm happy to disprove this theory. I'll be at the Stoke game next Saturday. Any of our working class heroes feel free to PM me and we'll meet up a couple of hours before the game and someone neutral can test our respective knowledge on the club and its history. You can pick anyone of repute off this board to pick the questions.

I'll be on the piss the night before on a pre-arranged do, so I'll be slightly off my peak performance which will hopefully fill some of you with all the false confidence you require.

Any takers?

can i bring my ferrets with me ?

bluemc1 said:
I keep reading on this thread about working class fans being the be all and end all of our fan base.

I'm happy to disprove this theory. I'll be at the Stoke game next Saturday. Any of our working class heroes feel free to PM me and we'll meet up a couple of hours before the game and someone neutral can test our respective knowledge on the club and its history. You can pick anyone of repute off this board to pick the questions.

I'll be on the piss the night before on a pre-arranged do, so I'll be slightly off my peak performance which will hopefully fill some of you with all the false confidence you require.

Any takers?

Yes, as long as you limit it to two.

Still had no PM's from our working class massive btw.

Any takers?

Watch those pims old fellow, they can play havoc with ones haemaheffaloids...

Besides we don't have any history, just ask any number of sky's followers

bluemc1 said:

Any takers?

reet ill leave tother we gladys

no pms yet dont wait up mate

bluemc1 said:

Any takers?

But ...but... you can't be a true City Fan unless you are a 'working class lad' who stands and sings all match, slagging off our whoring stewards...

people who moan about lack of atmosphere do my head in. do something about it if you are that bothered! move seats to the more vocal areas, and if you moan about the view not being as good in the more vocal areas then ask yourself whats more important the view or having a sing song supporting your team whilst watching the game. if its the view then shut the fuck up about the lack of atmosphere and the way things are at our ground. I'm in 110 and I see the game and also have a good sing-a-long and have never ever missed an important part of the game. we try our best to sing for our team. we don't care if people look at us funny cos we sing a song on our own and why the hell should we. we are there to support our club and shout and sing as loud and proud as we like. so if all you moaners did the same, maybe we wouldn't have a stadium that apparently resembles them!

Ric said:
The atmosphere at most Premiership grounds is rubbish, especially at relatively low key fixtures. We're no better or worse than other fans in that respect.

Whisper it quietly, but the atmosphere at Maine Road was pretty subdued at times too. Nothing has really changed.

A lot has changed, we now have a team that we can sing, dance and be proud about. Everyone should be enjoying themselves every home game, instead it looks to some like it's a chore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.