EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if I was in charge i would, who the fuck gets to say where people can and can't go? Got no problem with fear of this opinion though, I get that its a bit radical and risky
Indeed!
"We don't need no stinking badges!" (passports)

If anyone's interested there's a debate in BBC1 now.

Quite an interesting format.

55 undecided, 40 pro leave, 40 pro remain

4 politicians two each side...

Will ask the undecided how they will vote after the debate.

If anyone's interested there's a debate in BBC1 now.

Quite an interesting format.

55 undecided, 40 pro leave, 40 pro remain

4 politicians two each side...

Will ask the undecided how they will vote after the debate.
BBC you say? I'd imagine all 135 will see sense and vote remain by the end...

BBC you say? I'd imagine all 135 will see sense and vote remain by the end...
GIF-Agree-I-agree-Have-to-agree-GIF.gif

Agree with that. Didn't see the very beginning but I didn't hear any young, unskilled workers who have had to deal with being undercut by workers from Europe.

Correct I know it was for younger people but everyone under 25 is not a student worried about whether they will still be able to do a year in Rome studying as well....

The "Twatterverse" remainers are already rounding on that Emily lass who highlighted the difficulties in housing as a result of unvetted immigration. Commenting on her appearance, speculating her work ethic, employment status, welfare claims and number of children she may or may not have as a negative. Remainers are a lovely bunch; one minute lauding the benefits of...benefits yet rounding on those who they speculate must be claiming it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.