EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's interested there's a debate in BBC1 now.

Quite an interesting format.

55 undecided, 40 pro leave, 40 pro remain

4 politicians two each side...

Will ask the undecided how they will vote after the debate.

Didnt the show take place in Scotland, full of students? Even my jack russell could of told you how that would turn out lol

Correct I know it was for younger people but everyone under 25 is not a student worried about whether they will still be able to do a year in Rome studying as well....

im 21 this year, im totally fed up of the EU, i live in Kent, and honestly its utterly crazy just how much my community has changed and how many jobs in places like the local LIDL/ etc are just becoming full of eastern europeans, and im not even going to satisfy certain people by saying "im not racist" - there is nothing racist in talking about how immigration is changing the country. So dont call me a racist because im not.

im 21 this year, im totally fed up of the EU, i live in Kent, and honestly its utterly crazy just how much my community has changed and how many jobs in places like the local LIDL/ etc are just becoming full of eastern europeans, and im not even going to satisfy certain people by saying "im not racist" - there is nothing racist in talking about how immigration is changing the country. So dont call me a racist because im not.

Fight fire with fire and get a job at the local Polski Schlep

CjZ80qFXEAAEx0X.jpg

Maybe it's because they take more EU migrants than everyone else? Maybe it's because they implement all of the EU's laws and regulations? Norway is in the EU except for one thing, it has no say whatsoever in the EU

In or out, but not the Norway model surely?

Maybe it's because they take more EU migrants than everyone else? Maybe it's because they implement all of the EU's laws and regulations? Norway is in the EU except for one thing, it has no say whatsoever in the EU

In or out, but not the noisy model surely?
Norway does NOT have to adopt any of the EU's regulations at all. That's a total lie! Norway has the choice to say no to them; the No to the EU campaign even states that possibly 10% of all EU regulations put towards Norway have been accepted in the past.

"The British government has repeated the myth that Norway must accept three-quarters of EU laws and regulations. The reality is that Norway has implemented less than 10 percent of the laws and regulations, which the EU has adopted in the period 2000-2013. In addition, the EEA Agreement has a clause enabling Norway to refuse the implementation of new EU rules, a right EU member states do not have."

Nice one. Good advice to a 21 year old....

Get a grip, and where is this 21 year old?

Norway does NOT have to adopt any of the EU's regulations at all. That's a total lie! Norway has the choice to say no to them; the No to the EU campaign even states that possibly 10% of all EU regulations put towards Norway have been accepted in the past.

"The British government has repeated the myth that Norway must accept three-quarters of EU laws and regulations. The reality is that Norway has implemented less than 10 percent of the laws and regulations, which the EU has adopted in the period 2000-2013. In addition, the EEA Agreement has a clause enabling Norway to refuse the implementation of new EU rules, a right EU member states do not have."

What? We in the inaugural made up bollocks club?

Number of EU laws implemented in 2014? 627
Number of times Norway said no thanks to an EU regulation? 1 (in 2011)

The truth is out there kids

In or out, but not the Norway model surely?

What Mëtal Bikër said.

Get a grip, and where is this 21 year old?

What? We in the inaugural made up bollocks club?

Number of EU laws implemented in 2014? 627
Number of times Norway said no thanks to an EU regulation? 1

The truth is out there kids
"...in 2014"

"Between 2000-2013 Norway implemented less than 10%"

Someone doesn't know how to count, or read, or provide links and sources to their claims.
Misrespresenting stats to bolster ones claims again? Naughty naughty.

What were the 627 regulations they implemented? What did it apply to? How did it affect sovereignty in Norway? How did they damage or promote the Norwegian economy? Or were they reasonable regulations such as "car exhausts should now exert 0.001% carbon monoxide less than last year" or something? You don't explain much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.