EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all Brexitters are racist, but all racists are Brexitters... and it doesn't take too many racist crackpot Bozza voices for the more measured tone of the likes of David Davis to be drowned out
Now if I said; not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim, you'd lose your shit.

It sums up the level of debate the IN camp have left.

Wish for control of own borders = racist

It's a hell of a leap. At best it waters down the term racist to mean "anyone not born in the UK - so the Spanish/French/Polish". Do they honestly think that controlling immigration in the same way that Australia and the States does is racist? Fucking idiots.

Good to hear it. I'm basing my comment on the poll on the Liverpool forum where there are an equal number of Ex Pats voting remain as there are UK residents voting out.
And from everything else I've seen and heard the Ex Pats are letting us down.

It's not all that bad...the majority of expats I know here are not eligible to vote, know how to vote or can be bothered to vote. Check out the article below from when a UK MEP came down here do a presentation on the benefits of remaining.

Best quotes that made me laugh:-

Despite the fact that the “Brexit?” debate was publicised with a good 10-days notice - involving various mentions in local media - only a handful of people turned up to the meeting in Faro this afternoon. The disappointment on the Euro politicians’ faces was obvious. “I felt very embarrassed”, Portuguese José Faria said afterwards -

http://portugalresident.com/brits-“cold-shoulder”-algarve’s-‘brexit’-debate

Now if I said; not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim, you'd lose your shit.

If you said that, i would just think you are a dick.
No reason to lose any shit.

It sums up the level of debate the IN camp have left.

Wish for control of own borders = racist

It's a hell of a leap. At best it waters down the term racist to mean "anyone not born in the UK - so the Spanish/French/Polish". Do they honestly think that controlling immigration in the same way that Australia and the States does is racist? Fucking idiots.

It is a hell of a leap and the outers are pressing it more and more.

Back to a point raised a couple of days ago. The odds to remain are still 1/6 and to leave are 4/1.

Anyone else mystified by these odds in comparison to their own experience? Is it worth punting £200 to pick up a grand? Has to be considered.

Or are there dark arts at play here? Bookies seldom get things like this wrong, especially when a two horse race.

I do finding the polling on this very bizarre and it may be that there are too many moving parts in this whole referendum to try and get a proper fix on things due to the undecided and turnout issue.

Most forums I've looked on have leave ahead - this may be an interesting site for you as it has leave on 87% and I understand that it is based on circa 25,000 votes so far but I can't verify that as I can't access some of the data or vote due to my non UK IP address - whether this has been subjected to multiple voting by an army of spotty UKIP techies is the question

http://www.pollstation.uk/eu-referendum/poll/

So you think monkfish is a dick then?

I don't think you'll get too much argument.

Not mentioned Monkfish.
I was referring to the "Now if I said; not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim" comment.

It does seem that Monkfish has a point when the openly racist Britain First is calling for a leave vote.
No other party is that united on this issue.

I do finding the polling on this very bizarre and it may be that there are too many moving parts in this whole referendum to try and get a proper fix on things due to the undecided and turnout issue.

Most forums I've looked on have leave ahead - this may be an interesting site for you as it has leave on 87% and I understand that it is based on circa 25,000 votes so far but I can't verify that as I can't access some of the data or vote due to my non UK IP address - whether this has been subjected to multiple voting by an army of spotty UKIP techies is the question

http://www.pollstation.uk/eu-referendum/poll/

I think the poll of polls has the in ahead. Most people I speak to are out but I think the people around Manchester will be more out than in I expect governing by who I speak to as a very small sample. I imagine Scotland will vote remain and London and the south east will be in as well.

I don't think the polls have had a very good history though in recent elections, the key will be those who are undecided and how they decide in the privacy of the booths. I think the youth vote is vital for the inners as well and I think this time they will be convinced to vote. Hence the betting odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.