EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

They were brought in for the reason that the only racist organisation is backing leave.
I assume you dont support them so you have nothing to worry about.
You may not feel this referendum is about Immigration but every debate seems to bring it up, Question Time last night, that kids thing earlier.

Not mentioned Monkfish.
I was referring to the "Now if I said; not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim" comment.

It does seem that Monkfish has a point when the openly racist Britain First is calling for a leave vote.
No other party is that united on this issue.
You don't think UKIP are united on the out vote?

You don't think UKIP are united on the out vote?

UKIP are the only British party that appear to be singularly united behind the leave vote... Is that a good thing Or a bad thing? You decide! It could work both for and against (unfortunately) the leave campaign.

It sums up the level of debate the IN camp have left.

Wish for control of own borders = racist

It's a hell of a leap. At best it waters down the term racist to mean "anyone not born in the UK - so the Spanish/French/Polish". Do they honestly think that controlling immigration in the same way that Australia and the States does is racist? Fucking idiots.

It's not racist at all. The word racist is a commonly used word in this debate by the inners.

UKIP are the only British party that appear to be singularly united behind the leave vote... Is that a good thing Or a bad thing? You decide! It could work both for and against (unfortunately) the leave campaign.

Erm, im not sure if this is sarcasm, but you would hope they are united seeing as they were created with the single goal of exiting the EU!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.