• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mentioned Monkfish.
I was referring to the "Now if I said; not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim" comment.

It does seem that Monkfish has a point when the openly racist Britain First is calling for a leave vote.
No other party is that united on this issue.

Do me a favour....

It's like saying if someone in Britain first is a city fan then it follows all city fans are racist.

taking the eu referendum and its importance to the economy our kids future and sovereignty of this country to An implication that all outers are rascist is frankly pathetic. Your arguments are often better than that to be fair to you.

Do me a favour....

It's like saying if someone in Britain first is a city fan then it follows all city fans are racist.

taking the eu referendum and its importance to the economy our kids future and sovereignty of this country to An implication that all outers are rascist is frankly pathetic. Your arguments are often better than that to be fair to you.

Britain First is a racist organisation, there is no doubt about that and they are supporting leave, there is nothing remotely untrue about that.
Which part of the quote below, written less than 2 hours ago, is suggesting what you have written is correct, in that i am implying all outers are racist?
I have even gone as far as to say sadly people would be tarred with those views.

Tony, there is absolutely no doubt not all exit voters are racists, the problem remains though that extreme views are often remembered long after moderate ones are.
Here is a perfect example, this is one guy's point of view but it sticks and sadly many will get tarred with it.
You just have to hope it is irony.

Britain First is a racist organisation, there is no doubt about that and they are supporting leave, there is nothing remotely untrue about that.
Which part of the quote below, written less than 2 hours ago, is suggesting what you have written is correct, in that i am implying all outers are racist?
I have even gone as far as to say sadly people would be tarred with those views.[/QUOTE

Don't bring Britain first in to support your argument about outers and rascists. Leave that one out of it.keep to sensible debates.

Leaving the Eu won't change the issue on immigration and we need to attract the very best people to this country I would prefer that to be on the basis of no discrimination against people from anywhere in the world . People in the eu should not be allowed just cos they are in the Eu. It needs to be planned.

Although immigration frankly is not what this referendum is about as the mass movement of people across the globe is a world issue that goes beyond this referendum.

I have even gone as far as to say sadly people would be tarred with those views.

How about Diane Abbott? Apologised in 2012 for racist remarks made on Twitter and she's in favour of staying In.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.