EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just closer political integration either. They want to achieve their ultimate goal of a single European State. Megalomaniac Junker wants to push it further.

Surely not; Nick Clegg told us that an EU army was a dangerous fantasy.

That's the thing with the EU though - all of the dangerous fantasies seem to come true...

[QUOTE="kevin horlocks wand,
Voting in just gives the mandate to closer political integration and more powers moving away from he uk to Brussels ( which really means the Franco German alliance)

Not just closer political integration either. They want to achieve their ultimate goal of a single European State. Megalomaniac Junker wants to push it further.

[/QUOTE]

well as we already have a world army...

There is no coverage on what Portugal, Greece or others think of us, it's not reported so I would not know. I am not sure many Greeks are keen on the eu though......

bizarrely I think most were still very much pro even during the darkest days of their crisis and the demands being put on them by the EU, there seemed to be a recognition that it wasn't really the EU that made the Greek economy/political system a corrupt basket case

The "Unite" party supports exit, hardly far right in fact ultra left if the leader reflects their stance.

Yes but there could well be "moderates" that are not UKIP supporters who would like to vote leave for reasons other than immigration (which is a tag UKIP own) but would be reluctant to so do in fear they will be (wrongly) tagged racists by ardent remainers who cannot or refuse to see and acknowledge the bigger picture.

that may have some truth to it if the voting pattern of individuals was public knowledge, but it isn't so it doesn't

Tony, there is absolutely no doubt not all exit voters are racists, the problem remains though that extreme views are often remembered long after moderate ones are.
Here is a perfect example, this is one guy's point of view but it sticks and sadly many will get tarred with it.
You just have to hope it is irony.

Bloody hell so many people quoting this and calling me racist lol
I'm married to someone from a different race for gods sake, I take it you weren't all watching how to get a council house - http://www.channel4.com/programmes/how-to-get-a-council-house

I should add emotive subject for me as a close friend is unable to get a council house, they told him he would be better of homeless. He now spends his time sleeping on peoples couches and in his car.

Financial experts in forecasting? Certainly, experts in the conditional tense, "could possibly", "might"!!

If you stay on the bus you get to the destination on the front of the bus; United States of Europe!

There is no coverage on what Portugal, Greece or others think of us, it's not reported so I would not know. I am not sure many Greeks are keen on the eu though......

Its more that a lot of countries must have looked at a possible British exit and known it would put their economy at risk, so why not give davey boy more than a few crumbs to back him up ?, either they didn`t give a f*ck or were ignored at the decisions level.

Countries with a dodgy economy ?, how about 26 of the 27 not counting us, even the Germans are now moaning they will feel the pain, are you willing to accept that none of them opened their trap with an "Er, this could be bad for us".

that may have some truth to it if the voting pattern of individuals was public knowledge, but it isn't so it doesn't
Precisely we will never know how many votes are lost to this which is the point being made. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.