EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years later may mean 3 to you but not necessarily him, plus the eu have been kind of busy with swarms sorry lots of economic sorry asylum seekers and bullying Greece, I am sure they will get round to it

So that's a no then.

Forgotten about the coups in Italy and Greece? Both countries now run by eurocrats.

Well thats that, clearly a Federal state now, is the whole of the EU

It's a bit like the argument that our politicians have their noses in the trough or our democracy is flawed, justifying one bad thing because a similar one exists has never made much sense to me

My point is that the criminals come here regardless of whether they are from the EU or not. Contrast this with the hundreds of thousands of Poles that to the best of my knowledge don't create a significant crime problem. They seem to have added value to our Country.

The wider point is that both owners and outers have focussed on scare tactics - but it only the Brexiters pretend more that they are running a positive campaign!

LOL...So what? In politics people take positions that are unrealistic in order to pull the debate towards them, Farage, Thatcher in her day, even Corbyn, have taken up positional politics, they do this as a counter weight against the other end of the political spectrum in order to re-position the centre ground towards their view.

On that basis we can assume that what everyone says is just a game of smoke and mirrors so the same would equally apply to the people and organisations you get your theories from which is fine - as I said from the outset we are all in the fog on this one whichever way it goes including remaining with the status quo

I'd put your faith in me pal, of course there are federalists in the EU, there are nationalists, Communists, neo-liberals, fascists, fruitcakes and all points in between.

As Barroso said...

Federal Europe will be 'a reality in a few years', says Jose Manuel Barroso
A fully fledged federal Europe may seem like "political science fiction" today but will soon become reality for all European Union countries whether inside or outside the euro, Jose Manuel Barroso has said.

I'd concentrate on the science fiction bit, he's a federalist, that's what they say, that's what they believe that is not reality it is a political position, it keeps federalism on the table as a counter balance to Cameron and his neo-liberal free for all.

I don't see how a club can work unless all its members want similar things, the problem with the project is the people have not had a say on its future role, I do believe it will collapse and that outcome will not be good, the only argument to stsy that has any merit is that the economy will take a short term hit, mainly through uncertainty and that isn't a big enough reason to stay.

No other argument Holds water to me

Why do you post questions where you either know the answer or it's just a quick Google search away?
You know the answer to that question which is somewhat ironic.

Not every dream, wish or idea happens overnight does it.

Far more than three years passed before the writer received the power he so craved.

You know the answer to that question which is somewhat ironic.

Not every dream, wish or idea happens overnight does it.

Far more than three years passed before the writer received the power he so craved.

strawman.gif

And we will look after the City of London and be happy that we are not in the Euro Zone!
I'm afraid you can't have your cake and eat it (stupid expression I know). The fact that we need to join the entirevEuro project - however that may manifest itself, should be the cornerstone of every inners arguement.... how on earth could it not be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.