EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of expats eventually come back to the UK when they get to the age where they need a lot of medical and social care.

Maybe these guys should be subject to the same immigration controls many on here believe are appropriate for nationals from other EU countries.

I would argue it is a very good indicator. The clue is in the knaresborough bit.

You would and you would be wrong, again.

Typical left wing answer entrenched views I am afraid. Spending other people's money is so easy.

As you are here.
Spending and stealing other people's money is a tory trait.
It's why Labour continually do better with the economy.

Your just talking shit. Night.
It's true and if you cannot accept basic self evident facts how can Brexit ever have credibility. It doesn't work to put your fingers in your ears and pretend.... As for the 15p tax you were happy to pay comments since put a lie to that one....

You would and you would be wrong, again.

No I am correct if someone has a place in the uk before a name I would imagine they would be from that place.

As you are here.
Spending and stealing other people's money is a tory trait.
It's why Labour continually do better with the economy.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Cheers for the laugh last thing at night. What did that post it say" good luck there is no money let?"

But we cannot do that whilst people have nowhere to live and these additional so will need homes - homes which do not exist or if they do they are out of reach to these people.

We must solve the immediate problem first, then consider adding to our number.

With regard to younger people supporting older... We have lots of young unemployed people in this country today.... Here's a thought, why not reduce the retirement age, free up jobs for the younger generation so they can pay taxes and get on the employment ladder. Fanciful I know but...

Nothing is being done because we have a government that could not give a fuck. That will not change until October with a bit of luck, then they can be booted.

Uff you cannot do the last bit, you would be hounded as a Corbynite, Shame on you for having some forethought.

Maybe these guys should be subject to the same immigration controls many on here believe are appropriate for nationals from other EU countries.
Apart from the obvious fact that they're British and are entitled to come back under international law, the vast majority of expats in Spain paid taxes and NI in the UK for their whole working life which to my mind entitles them to receive whatever care they need in their old age.

Nothing is being done because we have a government that could not give a fuck. That will not change until October with a bit of luck, then they can be booted.

Uff you cannot do the last bit, you would be hounded as a Corbynite, Shame on you for having some forethought.
Would that be the same government that is pleading with me to vote Remain? Enough of a reason on its own to leave. I known Johnson and Gove are equally dispicable as human beings.

Vote leave, get rid of the Tories, have a hung Labour administration and gone jobs a good 'un!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.