EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree in that I think it is very unlikely, it's just that I think the less wealthy parts of Wales will suffer more than anything from Brexit so whilst it is a small chance, if Scotland goes and a Tory government is permanent it is not beyond impossible. I wondered if you felt so strongly against the EU that you would move?

Don't worry - Wales will be on the up next week after the amount of money Mrs ww spent in jack wills in Abersoch this weekend.

Don't worry - Wales will be on the up next week after the amount of money Mrs ww spent in jack wills in Abersoch this weekend.
I hope you drive via Bala and don't use the fast EU funded roads and I hope you try to speak Welsh when you are there !

I hope you drive via Bala and don't use the fast EU funded roads and I hope you try to speak Welsh when you are there !

A55 - worked in it for a few months many years back. I went to that place in Anglesey with the really long name and tried to say it a few times so yes I did.

I agree in that I think it is very unlikely, it's just that I think the less wealthy parts of Wales will suffer more than anything from Brexit so whilst it is a small chance, if Scotland goes and a Tory government is permanent it is not beyond impossible. I wondered if you felt so strongly against the EU that you would move?
No, I genuinely don't think Wales will vote to remain. Therefore the option of splitting from England and joining the EU is even less likely.

It will be interesting to watch the results come in. Each voting area will be declared separately as and when the votes are counted with a running total accumulating as it runs, so we should see clearly which areas vote for which option.

If there is a Tory government in Westminster then no. Mind you Carwyn Jones is a total fuckwit too and not a great deal of improvement in Call me Dave and Gideon. A rock and a hard place, yet still I don't want another bunch of fuckwits, the EU, screwing me over.

TBH the state of Britush politics is dire, yet still it beats the Brussels bureaucrats!

So where exactly did the EU get the money it used to fund these road projects from? Just askin like!

You should be asking why did they need to fund these roads in the first place.
They still wouldn't be built if there hadn't been a Euro wide scheme to upgrade roads in all the EU countries, hence reducing the speed for Arthur Griffiths to send his prize leeks to Jose in Granada, Spiros in Athens and Gianni in Naples. Thus increasing his profit.

Another garden rake for the leavers to step on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.