EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't one here which is why I moved - has levenshulme improved due to immigration? Or Bolton? Or Blackburn? Or Bradford? Or Oldham? Or the east end of London?

Bolton certainly has and them Krays have been quiet for a while now as well. I presume you singled out those areas because of the huge amount of European ex-pats that live there?

Wow - just went onto the equivalent thread on RAWK to see if there was a similar split/debate - I actually felt grubby after reading a few pages.

It is like a pack of dogs pulling anyone down who dares to have an 'alternative' view. Everyone is REMAIN and woe betide anybody that even hints at thinking differently - immediate accusations of racist, xenophobe etc. Would guess that voter base is running at about 95% REMAIN

Wow - just went onto the equivalent thread on RAWK to see if there was a similar split/debate - I actually felt grubby after reading a few pages.

It is like a pack of dogs pulling anyone down who dares to have an 'alternative' view. Everyone is REMAIN and woe betide anybody that even hints at thinking differently - immediate accusations of racist, xenophobe etc. Would guess that voter base is running at about 95% REMAIN
Worried about the dole money though aren't they. Means they have decided to side with the Tories on the vote though which is odd, they will probably start buying the Sun again soon

Why the fuck anyone would want to go on there is beyond me.

Look if you want to do something worthwhile get the Aussie authorities to take 15p of every £ equivalent in your wages and redirect it to HM TREASURY UK, they won't turn it down and I am sure it will be put to good use here in the uk and make you feel better.

I pay enough taxes thank you but I am happy that all those who believe we should pay more tax simply can. Please just write a cheque to HM treasury each year for the top rate of tax you advocate . It won't be refused. Do you think Gordon brown, tony Blair, Corbin, kinnock who advocate higher taxes pay that themselves....they could do, there is nothing stopping them.
You sum up the whole problem of the country and the economy beautifully, you aren't prepared to make the sacrifices required to stop immigration , your attitude (or at least wealthy people with that attitude so I cannot say you as I don't know your situation) can lead only to the ending of the NHS, pensions and support of the elderly. You simply cannot have it all without either accepting economic sacrifice today be it higher tax or much higher compulsory saving or accepting immigration to fill that gap, people will have that choice. I have accepted immigration here and accept putting far more aside for retirement and paying higher tax because I don't think the world owes me a living and don't think it's right to bankrupt the country for my kids

Bolton certainly has and them Krays have been quiet for a while now as well. I presume you singled out those areas because of the huge amount of European ex-pats that live there?
East London used to have some of the most deprived , diseased and high crime areas in all of Europe and not that many generations ago.

Yes immigration is fantastic for the economy. I grew up in Oldham and granted it was always a bit shit but now it is officially rated as the lowest deprived area in th uk. Worked a treat......
So you blame immigration and not the total collapse of the textile and coal industries in the UK for the issue. Poor immigrants go to the most deprived area they don't go to a wealthy area and turn it deprived.

So you blame immigration and not the total collapse of the textile and coal industries in the UK for the issue. Poor immigrants go to the most deprived area they don't go to a wealthy area and turn it deprived.
So it's nothing to do with the EU that there is poverty and hardship all across the UK, but it is thanks to the EU that the east end of London is rid of a deprived, and gangster run culture?

Get a grip on reality FFS EB2, again the quality of your arguements are of playground standard!

So it's nothing to do with the EU that there is poverty and hardship all across the UK, but it is thanks to the EU that the east end of London is rid of a deprived, and gangster run culture?

Get a grip on reality FFS EB2, again the quality of your arguements are of playground standard!
There is poverty all over the UK because the best over a century ago the main industries in the UK started to decline and become uncompetitive and gradually one by one they have closed virtually entirely - as I have mentions on every second post this has nothing to do with the EU and such decline will get absolutely no help from Brexit you know that 110% so why pretend otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.