• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6a00d8341d417153ef01116836c528970c-pi

As far as I'm aware, there is no need for an emergency budget because if we do leave, then there would have to be a 'divorce deal' done with the EU. Furthermore, even if the majority want out, the government don't have to comply with that. But I could be talking bollocks.

There won't be an immediate one but the impact of a vote to leave will be huge on the public purse, everything the government forecasts for and plans for goes out the window. Essentially everything we elected the government on last year could potentially be thrown away. Imagine the spike in migration to get in before the doors shut to begin with, we have no choice but to plan to cope with that. That planning and change may or may not mean further cuts and large scale changes which I don't believe the current government has the mandate to undertake.

My point is you question EB's opinion because he doesn't live here but you don't seem to mind the thoughts of other non-resident posters who, coincidentally, seem to agree with you.
To be fair Stoner that is very consistent I have seen many Brexitera belittle the opinions of some of the world foremost economists and our own treasury, financial press and then cite some obscure outdated economist from a right wing think tank or regional university as an absolute guru. I wouldn't expect special treatment that hasn't been given to such luminaries as Obama or every living prime minister, to publications like the economist and Washington post or to the IMF, world bank etc

So SWP's opinions are valid despite him also being non resident in the UK?
I'm voting in, pay tax in the UK and I'm not purposely misrepresenting things that I know are bollocks.

As has been pointed out, if anything, Ealing will be pushing floating voters towards out. He never fucking stops.

My point is you question EB's opinion because he doesn't live here but you don't seem to mind the thoughts of other non-resident posters who, coincidentally, seem to agree with you.

I have just said swp is voting in what are you on about. He does not live in the uk. I have no idea where anyone else bloody lives? Forgive me for not knowing the details of all posters.

Eb has posted on this site more than anyone on this subject and I think it's right to pick up on him comparing the referendum with 911?

If you want to debate about the referendum fine if you want to be a policeman on the site, apply to be a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.