• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is your post...

I suspect the consequences will be more serious than 911....

They are your words , so if we vote leave that's your prediction, whether that's simply economic that's a pretty big scare story you are putting forward there....
It was a conversation on the stock market and the market effects I don't for example think 3000 people are going to die on the 23rd and we Won't invade the wrong country as a result

It was a conversation on the stock market and the market effects I don't for example think 3000 people are going to die on the 23rd and we Won't invade the wrong country as a result

Fair enough, let's hope not eh.

I still think you are wrong on the markets point but hey I am not trading data with you...

I can't recall EB purposely misrepresenting anything anywhere on the thread, and anybody making up their mind based on the ramblings of a stranger on a football forum shouldn't be given a vote.
T o reiterate, anybody, from anywhere is entitled to voice their opinions on this. Saying they're worthless because, 'they don't live here' seems a bit daft to me.

Anyone else who should have the right to vote denied them? So far that's anyone out of the country, the weak-minded and those who listen to people on a football forum.

Remain and there will be no money worries and the stockmarket will not go down and we will not be asked for more money from the EU and the bankrupt EU countries will still buy our goods. Remain, you know it makes sense!

02.jpg

We leave then shut the borders, what next?
Repatriate those already here followed by Brits living abroad being sent back to Blighty followed by a crackdown on the unemployed here cos we suddenly have half a million jobs up for grabs and they're just lazy fuckers and bingo, the Tories set about dismantling the welfare state like they've wanted to all along. Result.

None of the above.

Anyone else who should have the right to vote denied them? So far that's anyone out of the country, the weak-minded and those who listen to people on a football forum.
Anyone who's gping to die in the next few years and therefore has no vested interest in the future. tax Dodgers, Sun readers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.