EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Farage recently came out and said he doesn't know what will happen if we leave the EU. This is a guy that's devoted decades of his life to the cause of leaving the EU and has been the movement's poster boy. Sorry but I'm not basing my future on "I don't know". It's not good enough. I don't want to live in a nationalistic isolationist country, I wan't to be a part of something bigger.

I don't want old men and women to decide my future for me. My own grandmother told me when I said i was voting to remain that I'm too young to understand and that everything was better before. Before? Like during the Cold War when everyone hated each other or ww2 when everyone was killing each other? The good old days? The EU is more democratic than our own parliamentary system. For Leave voters it doesn't matter what the experts say, they will dismiss everything as "scare tactics" or "lefty nonsense".

The only foreign politicians that support Brexit are Marine La Penn, Donald Trump, and Vladimir Putin.

Nigel Farage recently came out and said he doesn't know what will happen if we leave the EU. This is a guy that's devoted decades of his life to the cause of leaving the EU and has been the movement's poster boy. Sorry but I'm not basing my future on "I don't know". It's not good enough. I don't want to live in a nationalistic isolationist country, I wan't to be a part of something bigger.

I don't want old men and women to decide my future for me. My own grandmother told me when I said i was voting to remain that I'm too young to understand and that everything was better before. Before? Like during the Cold War when everyone hated each other or ww2 when everyone was killing each other? The good old days? The EU is more democratic than our own parliamentary system. For Leave voters it doesn't matter what the experts say, they will dismiss everything as "scare tactics" or "lefty nonsense".

The only foreign politicians that support Brexit are Marine La Penn, Donald Trump, and Vladimir Putin.

You don't see the irony of that statement?
What you want is to be told what to do by the old men and women in Brussels without any recourse to remove them from office if they don't meet your expectation.
Basically you are a yes man.
There are a lot of them about at the moment.

Can the remainians defend the "Facts" they try and hoodwink us with ?, not a f*cking chance.

To be fair I never liked his old man, but I at least believed he had some integrity in what he said, this c*nt is nothing more than a parrot repeating what others have fed him without the brains to see its utter shite.

This is true. I didn't agree with many of Benn's policies, but I could respect him because you could see he believed what he was saying, and he was consistent, and he kept fighting for his principles even when they weren't popular. Same with Dennis Skinner. mad as a bag of frogs, but an old-school poltician you can believe in as a person. You realy wouldn't buy anything from any current politicians, would you?

Are you old enough to vote?

I only ask because you don't sound like you have a grip on this at all.
Could you tell me what will happen tomorrow? Could you tell me who will win the prem next season? Could you tell me what will happen if we remain in the EU?
To say you are not basing your future on I don't know is a little naive. Nobody fucking knows!! You go on to dismiss your grandmothers views despite her having been there and you not. Then comes the coup de grace, The EU is more democratic than our own parliamentary system. Where the fuck are you getting that idea from?

Can the remainians defend the "Facts" they try and hoodwink us with ?, not a f*cking chance.

To be fair I never liked his old man, but I at least believed he had some integrity in what he said, this c*nt is nothing more than a parrot repeating what others have fed him without the brains to see its utter shite.

This apple fell a long way from the tree.

Make your own mind up for the reasons that are important to you but there are some inconsistencies in this reasoning.

Just out of interest, why do you care what foreign politicians say on this matter?

Would it allay your concerns if you were to be persuaded the Farage will be nowhere near government should we vote to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.