EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am open to be proved wrong ken, but as far as I am aware there is no separation of law and state in any EU country.

Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland and Italy maybe a couple of others, all have a trial by jury on serious matters of which Hillsborough would certainly fall.

I'm always watching Tim...In fact...i'm outside your window right now making sure you're not displaying any 'European' type behaviour...like eating croissants or the like

Haha! You would have been relieved to see that I had fish and chip for lunch. I passed the test by applying salt and vinegar lol!

Farage, never voted into Parliament, knocked back 7 times, a typical gobshite is the exact profile of your analysis.

I think Farage is a ****, but I think he's more principled than a lot of them. He is campaigning for people to vote him out of a job, after all.

Yes perhaps the people who wish to leave could tell people in which decade over the last one hundred years the UK was a land of milk and honey.

I am stil waiting for a Brexiter to explain to me how we lost the Cod Wars to Iceland (pre EU) and to justify the role of their beloved NATO in this shambles!

Ah with you, no hillsbrough was never a capital case to begin with, the coroners court dealt with it and without ruling unlawful death.
It kept coming back because the state could not stop the legal challenges, in the EU the law and state are not separated ( Ireland is the exception as a common law country)

You said it had been kicked into the long grass when that's clearly not the case.

And we all believe cast-iron assurances given by politicians don't we?

On this one I've got more confidence in Dave than Bojo, Gove and Farrage (whose no doubt looking for another Nazi mock up scene to publish).

That's partly because of Dave's family tradgedy means he has a real connection with the NHS. I know he will be gone from the top job (in a couple of years or less) but we know Gove, Bojo and Farrage want to privatise public services and Brexit will help them towards power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.