• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly its taken an MP the ugly, racist
I think Farage is a ****, but I think he's more principled than a lot of them. He is campaigning for people to vote him out of a job, after all.

Farage is a fraud he cracks on he's a man of the people when in actual fact he's a bigot and out and out racist in the same sense of Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson. This was proven yesterday with that poster stunt. He might as well have come in jack booted supported by his storm troopers donning a swastika flag performing a facist salute.

On this one I've got more confidence in Dave than Bojo, Gove and Farrage (whose no doubt looking for another Nazi mock up scene to publish).

That's partly because of Dave's family tradgedy means he has a real connection with the NHS. I know he will be gone from the top job (in a couple of years or less) but we know Gove, Bojo and Farrage want to privatise public services and Brexit will help them towards power!

But we can vote them out if we(as a country) think they are doing a poor job or feel future plans are not in our best interests
And Farage, will never have 'power' at a national level

Well we are not talking about a war here and yes that letter could be used in a court of law. I would rather see TTIP torn up altogether but people like PB are calling for more international trade treaties!

Genuinely interested. That letter could be used in a court of law where and to do what?

I am stil waiting for a Brexiter to explain to me how we lost the Cod Wars to Iceland (pre EU) and to justify the role of their beloved NATO in this shambles!
A weak, hamstrung and pathetic Labour Administration. A poor MP representing a fishing community (Anthony Crosland, Grimsby), and the US putting on pressure for their self interests (don't harm our relationship with Reykyavik, since we have US Military Aircraft stationed in Keflavik).

But we can vote them out if we(as a country) think they are doing a poor job or feel future plans are not in our best interests
And Farage, will never have 'power' at a national level

I hope you are right about Farrage. Regarding Gove and Johnson, if the South East of England want them they will be in power!

Brexit and the eventual independence of Scotland will lead to the North of England having very little influence in UK politics.

A weak, hamstrung and pathetic Labour Administration. A poor MP representing a fishing community (Anthony Crosland, Grimsby), and the US putting on pressure for their self interests (don't harm our relationship with Reykyavik, since we have US Military Aircraft stationed in Keflavik).

Very embarrassing wasn't it and a Tory poodle administration would have done the same!

On this one I've got more confidence in Dave than Bojo, Gove and Farrage (whose no doubt looking for another Nazi mock up scene to publish).

That's partly because of Dave's family tradgedy means he has a real connection with the NHS. I know he will be gone from the top job (in a couple of years or less) but we know Gove, Bojo and Farrage want to privatise public services and Brexit will help them towards power!
I wouldn't trust Johnson any further than I can throw him but it's not an election and I'm not voting on the basis of who supports either side. I've thought very carefully about what I believe is the bigger picture and I believe we're better out than in.

The two main party leaders pushing for Remain are both well known to be eurosceptics. So you could equally ask why people are voting for two politicians who clearly don't have the courage of their convictions and are asking people to do something they don't believe in themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.