• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O
I see you're reverting to type again, not engaging on what's being debated. I am not surprised, it's what you've done repeatedly for 900 pages.

Well you keep going on about the truth, so OK I'll give you a truth: The truth is, the vast majority of economists and experts who have exercised their grey matter and their computers are predicting that leaving the EU will be bad for our economy, bad for jobs, bad for our public services. Another truth us that these aren't guesses, they are predictions, projections, calculations, forecasts. Another truth is you don't want to hear it and will come up with whatever arbitrary shite, denial, diversionary tactics, ignoring it, claimihg they are all corrupt. In a word, you'll do anything necessary so as to not have to accept that the likelihood is that leaving is going to make us worse off.
Thats funny. Thanks for the clarification.

Before I thought you were deluded, now I know! Much appreciated

the arrogance of the remain campaign , has changed what was a certain vote to stay in the EEC , to a 50/50 chance now , so yes the remain campaign is "losing" votes at a rapid rate ,and in comparison ive not witnessed many leave posters/campaigners or getting "uptight" and instigating personal attacks .As for your life savings , put a few quid on us to win the league next season Pam , far more predictable

So our lone white madman who murdered an mp was a card carrying Britain First member after all. The few days break from campaigning will just be enough time Johnson and Farage to wash the blood off their hands

A life long supporter of extremist causes who illegally acquired a hand gun, but had a bit of depression a decade ago. Obviously a lone mad man.

Two other Labour MPs threatened as well by the far right. Can't help but think the violence in France has got them worked up in to a frenzy.

Meanwhile Nigels friends and allies in the EU parliament are in the news for comparing gays to pedophiles.

Welcome to the future with UKIP.

I´m sure we will be fine as well. As i´m sure your friends daughter will be able to study and live in the UK. It´s only the morons with the atitude éverything will go to hell´ (i´ve just realised i´ve no speech marks on this keyboard. Stupid Portuguese keyboard lol) They remind me of reek or was it theon with his dick cut off and too scared to walk though the cell door to freedom.

lol brutal mate, brutal xD

You are right though, i feel the "in" argument makes bombastic claims that demand a bold mentality yet do not give the same consideration to perfectly acceptable opposite outcomes.
I say bombastic as it is outlandish to say we will be fine whilst saying we are doomed if we leave, it is nonsense and deserves ridicule alas i have no desire to do so.

If we stay i do feel we will suffer a slow uncountable faceless bureaucratic based death and if we burn outside then so be it at least it is on our terms and not some so and so we never elected to speak for us. What good is it hiring Kavselj from Estonia to look into how Lancashire's parks funding is utilized and needs estimated.
For the love of all you hold close i am sure Estonia does not count etc and our parks are managed by ourselves with only a body overseeing us from Europe etc but you get my point.

A life long supporter of extremist causes who illegally acquired a hand gun, but had a bit of depression a decade ago. Obviously a lone mad man.

Two other Labour MPs threatened as well by the far right. Can't help but think the violence in France has got them worked up in to a frenzy.

Meanwhile Nigels friends and allies in the EU parliament are in the news for comparing gays to pedophiles.

Welcome to the future with UKIP.

i have seen just as bad from the so called liberal left tbh bud.

lol brutal mate, brutal xD

You are right though, i feel the "in" argument makes bombastic claims that demand a bold mentality yet do not give the same consideration to perfectly acceptable opposite outcomes.
I say bombastic as it is outlandish to say we will be fine whilst saying we are doomed if we leave, it is nonsense and deserves ridicule alas i have no desire to do so.

If we stay i do feel we will suffer a slow uncountable faceless bureaucratic based death and if we burn outside then so be it at least it is on our terms and not some so and so we never elected to speak for us. What good is it hiring Kavselj from Estonia to look into how Lancashire's parks funding is utilized and needs estimated.
For the love of all you hold close i am sure Estonia does not count etc and our parks are managed by ourselves with only a body overseeing us from Europe etc but you get my point.
No because you pretty much dismissed your own point in that last sentence.

O

Thats funny. Thanks for the clarification.

Before I thought you were deluded, now I know! Much appreciated

You mean you deny that the majority of economists say Brexit would be bad???

Or you're saying you have an open mind??? Now THAT is funny. I am genuinely laughing.

Either way, your argument is toast.

So our lone white madman who murdered an mp was a card carrying Britain First member after all. The few days break from campaigning will just be enough time Johnson and Farage to wash the blood off their hands
As much as I can't stand Johnson and Farage, to blame them for the murder of Jo Cox is a bit of a stretch - he was already full of hate in the 1990's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.