EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's as bad as blue haze blaming Muslims and all of Islam for Orlando.

Smh.

You seem the only chap willing to see some reason sweep and although i want out and you want in (i think) fair play for playing it down the line.
Any time i have stuck my neck in here it has seemed a complete mess tbh making me reluctant to try and chat.
The sneering from the "in" people is starting to polarize me against in just because i hate that attitude.
I am getting to much of an "absolute" vibe from those who want in, out you WILL suffer, in you WILL be fine and prosper and i dislike that rather a lot.

I think my reasons for out are reasonable but not many are even willing to consider the opposing view. I actually would stay if they changed a lot of things i think those in power or on the gravy train would heavily oppose hence my hope for change on that is minimal.

You seem the only chap willing to see some reason sweep and although i want out and you want in (i think) fair play for playing it down the line.
Any time i have stuck my neck in here it has seemed a complete mess tbh making me reluctant to try and chat.
The sneering from the "in" people is starting to polarize me against in just because i hate that attitude.
I am getting to much of an "absolute" vibe from those who want in, out you WILL suffer, in you WILL be fine and prosper and i dislike that rather a lot.

I think my reasons for out are reasonable but not many are even willing to consider the opposing view. I actually would stay if they changed a lot of things i think those in power or on the gravy train would heavily oppose hence my hope for change on that is minimal.
I agree with all this.

I've even said that if the remain campaign could only say something along the lines of "We recognise immigration is a problem to many of you and it needs to be dealt with. We aim to reduce it and thus is how we will do it"

They would piss this referendum. The problem they have us that EU membership says that there is no way they can say this and therein lies the problem they have.

Last edited:
Well you keep going on about the truth, so OK I'll give you a truth: The truth is, the vast majority of economists and experts who have exercised their grey matter and their computers are predicting that leaving the EU will be bad for our economy, bad for jobs, bad for our public services. Another truth us that these aren't guesses, they are predictions, projections, calculations, forecasts.

In other words, guesses.

I agree with all this.

I've even said that if the remain campaign could only say something along the lines of. We recognise immigration is a problem to many of you and it needs to be dealt with. We aim to reduce it and thus is how....

They would push this referendum. The problem they gave us that EU membership says that there is no way can say thus abs therein lies the problem they have.

Agreed, it would show they were listening to genuine concerns. Not that of the knuckle dragging little Englander's some would like to portray but tax paying hard working educated people who sustain this country and others. I pay my tax gladly when i see a new school built or nurses given a pay rise etc.
I do not want to have some faceless unaccountable un-elected person that decides on any aspect of my life in any way. I can't stand the elected ones we do have and that stand in shadow as it is. I am not talking about the crap the red tops shout about that is probably wrong anyway but the stuff that directly affected me in an unnecessary negative manor decided or stuff given the go ahead by them

Last edited:
ClEOSxWWAAEeRE-.jpg

Well having now watched the delights and nonsense of Channel 4's Eurotrash special edition I may change my vote ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.