EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate but I think you are an idiot. I've travelled to Asia, Africa, the states, always paid visa. We "remain lot" just want to work together.

Your last sentence is irony. "negative xenophobic isolation"

That's the entire brexit campaign!!
I don´t do irony that´s my maids job.

I bought ribs today.

Sly fuckers. Well done for standing up to them.

I tell the missus to this day (kept that pic of your meat haul) when she shops like that i will marry her, until then keep wishing xD

It was complete nonsense @smudgedj and i should stress that i am not wanting to leave because i saw my father in distress (he loses his shit if the corner shop shuffles the crisps around) or anything so trivial. I am going of what i have experienced personally and what i know of the worlds economy on the whole. I do not know the stats like sweep does or the jargon but i am fully confident we will be just fine without the eu bureaucracy.

My Dutch friends daughter wants to study here and probably stay here (15yo and very smart girl), i will be willing to bet a decent sum she will be able to with little to no extra hassle should we leave.

Sorry mate, that above criticism applies directly to your comments.

You were the one saying the Leavers could not stand the truth, which was the comment that started this area of debate.

If you want to get technical, point me to the truth - not an opinion, not "working it out" but the truth you say the Leavers are in denial over. Quite simple really. It may be pure bollocks in your opinion but is it any more or less bollocks than the opinion of those you quote. I guess the answer to that will depend on your viewpoint. Still you carry on dismissing the views of the Leavers the way you do and will be joining EB2 as the leave campaigns best recruiting sergeants. So, as you were....

I see you're reverting to type again, not engaging on what's being debated. I am not surprised, it's what you've done repeatedly for 900 pages.

Well you keep going on about the truth, so OK I'll give you a truth: The truth is, the vast majority of economists and experts who have exercised their grey matter and their computers are predicting that leaving the EU will be bad for our economy, bad for jobs, bad for our public services. Another truth us that these aren't guesses, they are predictions, projections, calculations, forecasts. Another truth is you don't want to hear it and will come up with whatever arbitrary shite, denial, diversionary tactics, ignoring it, claimihg they are all corrupt. In a word, you'll do anything necessary so as to not have to accept that the likelihood is that leaving is going to make us worse off.

I tell the missus to this day (kept that pic of your meat haul) when she shops like that i will marry her, until then keep wishing xD

It was complete nonsense @smudgedj and i should stress that i am not wanting to leave because i saw my father in distress (he loses his shit if the corner shop shuffles the crisps around) or anything so trivial. I am going of what i have experienced personally and what i know of the worlds economy on the whole. I do not know the stats like sweep does or the jargon but i am fully confident we will be just fine without the eu bureaucracy.

My Dutch friends daughter wants to study here and probably stay here (15yo and very smart girl), i will be willing to bet a decent sum she will be able to with little to no extra hassle should we leave.

I´m sure we will be fine as well. As i´m sure your friends daughter will be able to study and live in the UK. It´s only the morons with the atitude éverything will go to hell´ (i´ve just realised i´ve no speech marks on this keyboard. Stupid Portuguese keyboard lol) They remind me of reek or was it theon with his dick cut off and too scared to walk though the cell door to freedom.

Probably meant toads as opposed to actual frogs.

Yeah, because it's not like this is important or worthy of getting uptight about.

As for losing the argument, have you decreed a Brexit victory? I need to get down to the bookies with my life savings before anyone else finds out the 'argument' has been won and lost.

So our lone white madman who murdered an mp was a card carrying Britain First member after all. The few days break from campaigning will just be enough time Johnson and Farage to wash the blood off their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.