EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
85% of Scottish farmers back Brexit, revealed in an extensive poll in today's print edition of the Scottish Farmer.

The EU changed from it's perfectly noble and acceptable ideals a long time ago chaps.
If it gave me accountability and genuine democracy and choice i would be all in favour of it.

That seems a dream from where i stand so until that day i want out and am happy to vote as much.

I see you're reverting to type again, not engaging on what's being debated. I am not surprised, it's what you've done repeatedly for 900 pages.

Well you keep going on about the truth, so OK I'll give you a truth: The truth is, the vast majority of economists and experts who have exercised their grey matter and their computers are predicting that leaving the EU will be bad for our economy, bad for jobs, bad for our public services. Another truth us that these aren't guesses, they are predictions, projections, calculations, forecasts. Another truth is you don't want to hear it and will come up with whatever arbitrary shite, denial, diversionary tactics, ignoring it, claimihg they are all corrupt. In a word, you'll do anything necessary so as to not have to accept that the likelihood is that leaving is going to make us worse off.

Great point chippy "boy" , is this the same economists using their grey matter and their computers , who didnt see the banking crash coming over the horizon ? They did a great job there , didnt they ? , If i meet anybody who is undecided on the referendum , i will point them in the direction of your posts on this thread , the arrogance and sheer disrespect you have shown , makes you best poster boy for the Brexit campaign you could possibly want , keep up the good work.

You mean you deny that the majority of economists say Brexit would be bad???

Or you're saying you have an open mind??? Now THAT is funny. I am genuinely laughing.

Either way, your argument is toast.
The majority of economists ado not say Brexit would be bad. The majority of economists that replied to a surve said that. There is a difference.

I'm not saying I have an open mind but what I am saying is that if there was a persuasive arguement that would hold water I'd be all for exploring it. So far other than being continually fed opinions which I am in no position to say are right or wrong I have yet to hear anything other than you guys don't like Farage (fair enough) you don't like Boris (again fair enough) and you don't like Gove(again fair enough). All this along with believing Gideon is going to produce a punishment budget and every household is going to be about 4K per annum worse off (all based on worst case scenario speculation), I'm sure you'd understand why I'm not buying it. Good luck to those that do but I'm afraid I don't eat any old shit I'm fed, I prefer to see something a little more substantive.....

If you could possibly manage it.

So our lone white madman who murdered an mp was a card carrying Britain First member after all. The few days break from campaigning will just be enough time Johnson and Farage to wash the blood off their hands
That's as bad as blue haze blaming Muslims and all of Islam for Orlando.

Smh.

Great point chippy "boy" , is this the same economists using their grey matter and their computers , who didnt see the banking crash coming over the horizon ? They did a great job there , didnt they ? , If i meet anybody who is undecided on the referendum , i will point them in the direction of your posts on this thread , the arrogance and sheer disrespect you have shown , makes you best poster boy for the Brexit campaign you could possibly want , keep up the good work.
You're quite right, despite voting IN, the remain campaigners on here simply flounce about calling anyone that disagrees deluded or racists and they wonder why the polls are haemorrhaging votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.