EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting this for a second time. Interested to get 2nd opinions. Personally I think it's fantastic, incredibly eloquent and always in full control of the facts.

He's spot on. Not many people about with the integrity to encourage people to vote him out of a job. He would be a good addition to any domestic government that actually wants good advice after Brexit.

Got two leaflets in the last few days. One, from the Brexit campaign, sets out succinctly the reasons why they feel we should leave. The other, from the Remain campaign, simply says don't let Nigel Farage speak for you, with no other reason for voting to remain. They've lost and they know it.

Got two leaflets in the last few days. One, from the Brexit campaign, sets out succinctly the reasons why they feel we should leave. The other, from the Remain campaign, simply says don't let Nigel Farage speak for you, with no other reason for voting to remain. They've lost and they know it.
The leaflet I got was mainly about pensions being hit if we go into recession yet all the forecasts anticipate a recession so shallow that it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. It was as good a leaflet you would have got falling from the sky over Vietnam.

Bloody hell, I'm well confused started off thinking staying in was the way forward, now I'm thinking out!!! How is anybody supposed to know what to vote, people with more financial nous than me can't agree, what chance have us plebs got :(

I see this referendum as being mainly about immigration for most voters

The Labour Party said not many would come when the New EU countries joined in 2004. That was a 'spectacular mistake' by Labour according to Jack Straw speaking years later.

The Conservative Party promised to cut immigration but completely failed to do so.

The referendum gives people a unique chance to vote against the establishment of both main parties at once, and there may be enough voters who want to do that to get us out of the EU.

Bloody hell, I'm well confused started off thinking staying in was the way forward, now I'm thinking out!!! How is anybody supposed to know what to vote, people with more financial nous than me can't agree, what chance have us plebs got :(

Watch that video on the previous page. If you find yourself cheering, vote leave. If you find yourself laughing, vote remain.

:)

Seriously, no-one knows the right answer.

I see this referendum as being mainly about immigration for most voters

The Labour Party said not many would come when the New EU countries joined in 2004. That was a 'spectacular mistake' by Labour according to Jack Straw speaking years later.

The Conservative Party promised to cut immigration but completely failed to do so.

The referendum gives people a unique chance to vote against the establishment of both main parties at once, and there may be enough voters who want to do that to get us out of the EU.

Then I would say the establishment gets what it deserves.

It's an authentic response to a real problem, that the working class suffer. Certain people belittle their problems and label them. Whether that label is a little England, a racist or uneducated.
Many middle class voices seem to forget that the last census showed that maybe 60-65% of the UK stated they were 'working class', so when these elitist, obnoxious statements come out trying to demonise us as being 'uneducated, simplistic and right-wing' they effectively alienate us from the debate and lose our support for their arguement.

Their sheer arrogance has become one of the main reasons the remain support is wavering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.