EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I see you ignored my first point about the failing to invest in our infrastructure, I don't know about kent much but I use the public transport system in manchester and it is normally full of what you call imports as well as the elderly and working class local, the low paid. These are people who probably don't own a car, so no I don't think thousands of people arrive in the uk and then all start driving around.

All comes down to personal experience doesn't it which was my opening post on the subject. You won't get any truthful figures on the subject from a government that bends them to suit their agenda as has been proven by the official and unofficial figures on migration numbers.
I attend a weekly auction that is also frequented by Eastern Europeans looking for cheap stuff. They arrive in vans and cars.

Same
I imagine they have done thier own
Bookies don't care about the outcome in terms of what they want the outcome to be. They will lay off bets so that they make money in nearly every or most cases. The worst outcome for Themis a well backed favourite winning.

That is what makes me think, looking at the betting pattern here that there must have been some huge sums bet on remaining.
there have bookies saying 80% of the number are on Brexit but only a third of the money. All that means is the average remain punt is about 8x higher than an out bet, reflecting demographics and professional money
Poor wumming that. Did you get anyone?
thats what the stats show! The most educated demographics in, the least out, oldest demographics in , youngest out. Not a value judgement just numbers and as has been pointed out all votes count the same

I would suggest that the best thing the British electorate can do for the rest of Europe is to vote out and lead by example thus giving the other peoples of this continent the initiative to stand up and demand their own referendum to make a choice. Cameron is frankly a traitor and should be hung.

you couldn't get to Cameron so you shot and stabbed your local...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.