Evan Ferguson

He does but it's early and he's worth a punt, not as much of a punt as a big club going into hock to put a bid in for him. He's scored 10 goals in 24 for Brighton, nowhere near enough time for a club to hang their hat on.

If a club buys him he shouldn't cost top player money, IMHO a lot of clubs are being mugged off.
The 10 in 24 games is a bit misleading though as his minutes played totals less than 13 games. He's currently getting a goal every 115 minutes in the league as a comparison Shearer averaged a goal every 147 minutes. Its obviously early days for him but he looks like the real deal to me.

The 10 in 24 games is a bit misleading though as his minutes played totals less than 13 games. He's currently getting a goal every 115 minutes in the league as a comparison Shearer averaged a goal every 147 minutes. Its obviously early days for him but he looks like the real deal to me.

I have already said he looks decent, but people suggesting a club should sink Salah type money on him have been reading comics instead of sports pages.

That being said I hope the scousers or the rags hit the button and shit the bed.

He's a fine young striker and will get even better but I worry that he is a bit injury prone. Or maybe it's just that he's a big boy and doesn't seem to mind the physical aspect of the game which means that he might get a bit of a kicking at times.

Big loss to Ireland this week BTW.

Cannot believe the prices being quoted for this player . £60-70 million and that’s being kind .

It’s weird that his hat trick set all this commotion off. One was a rebound directly to him and another was a ridiculous deflection. Not saying he isn’t or won’t be a very good player but his performance this weekend is a strange one to have triggered so much discussion

Cannot believe the prices being quoted for this player . £60-70 million and that’s being kind .

For an 18-year old kid to have scored 10 goals in 24 PL games is extremely impressive. If he scores 15+ PL goals this season as seems likely Brighton will want >£100m for him and understandably so. I expect him to fulfil the Irish boys' dream by ending up at Liverpool or the Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.