Ever broken any bones?

maccadon said:
My mum said she will get a fortune from the scrap man when I go.when I pointed out I was younger, her reply was yeah but your still more likely go first.

LOL you should wear a padded suit every where you go!

gazinho said:
BlueBearBoots said:
gazinho said:
2vwb81d.jpg

Tibula and fibula playing football, I knocked the ball round the keeper he decided I wasnt following it.......................

ewww did you have to have steel pins with one of those cage things whilst the bone healed?

Pin right down my shin bone (inside the bone) its still there aswell, they offered to take it out once my leg had healed but I politely declined!! 2 screws in my knee and 2 screws in my ankle. Luckily I had no cage and amazingly once they'd operated, the day after I did it, it wasnt even plastered.

I do have some fun going through security scanners in airports now :)

It might be fun for you but it`s no fun waiting for you on the other side !
Almost missed some euro away games. :}

Ding Dong said:
gazinho said:
BlueBearBoots said:
ewww did you have to have steel pins with one of those cage things whilst the bone healed?

Pin right down my shin bone (inside the bone) its still there aswell, they offered to take it out once my leg had healed but I politely declined!! 2 screws in my knee and 2 screws in my ankle. Luckily I had no cage and amazingly once they'd operated, the day after I did it, it wasnt even plastered.

lol maybe he should carry the x-ray photo with him as proof :)

BlueBearBoots said:
Ding Dong said:
gazinho said:

lol maybe he should carry the x-ray photo with him as proof :)

Trouble is he looks dodgy as f**k anyway. :}

BlueBearBoots said:
maccadon said:
My mum said she will get a fortune from the scrap man when I go.when I pointed out I was younger, her reply was yeah but your still more likely go first.

LOL you should wear a padded suit every where you go!

Haha.do you think I could pull that look off?

Left wrist twice (now pinned) right wrist once, nose once and most recent was collar bone (drunken skiing). None of them really hurt that much, tooth ache hurts more.

My mates wife was a sister at the old Salford Royal. One day they had a bloke come in who had snapped his cock. She said she's never seen anyone in so much pain, and never seen so many nurses flocking to have a gander at his broken member.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.