Everton (a) post-match thread

Anyone denying that Richalison was offside needs to have a MASSIVE word with themselves.

Did it look like it hit Rodri's arm? Kind of, but only on the frame that makes it hard to tell if it's actually made contact with the arm yet(because his arm is in the way lol). But it should be irrelevant... Since he was offside.

Last edited:
I don’t care if it was or wasn’t a pen. We got away with the 3 points and at fucking Everton as well which is nice;) I do wish they would head into the championship.

The team performance needs to improve before the rags or it will be Spurs mk2. Feared the title was looking a hard ask but delighted we found a way to win.

Overall, slightly concerned with Pep’s decision making. We seem intent on making the run in difficult. Stop using Phil and Bernie as the false 9. Thx baldy.

As for the performance, I expected better after losing a game but I suppose the week break played a part in them not playing with as much fire as they usually do after a defeat. We still need that reaction to spark another unbeaten run. That was not good enough.

I don’t think VAR would have gone against the ref, ref went with us I’m guessing because he couldn’t believe somebody would do that. Don’t think there’s much more to it, can argue it both ways so that’s why it didn’t change. Wait til next year and see if they start drawing lines on arms too on VAR.

City weren't bad value for the win either and stats seem to bear that out. Everton were great first half but under it second half. Have to turn up for the whole game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.