Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me if we somehow win the next two against Everton and Chelsea (that’s a big big if)
We will go into the game against the dippers as top of the league.
Brighton , palace, West Brom, sheff Utd and Burnley Are the five after
We are due a bit of a run

This is gonna be a toughie with a lot at stake for both sides.
Be great to get 3 points but not the end of the world if it ends all square considering the congested fixtures.

Both teams have had only two days rest but this is where the depth of our squad should pay dividends hopefully.

For me if we somehow win the next two against Everton and Chelsea (that’s a big big if)
We will go into the game against the dippers as top of the league.
Brighton , palace, West Brom, sheff Utd and Burnley Are the five after
We are due a bit of a run
Herculean (you might even say, "massive") effort needed in these next two games. Everton are unpredictable. They can be very good, or very mediocre. As for Chelsea; yes, they're going through a shitty patch at the moment. But that game will not be easy. Six points from those two games and we're in a good position to push on.

I'd like to see the same 11. In large parts of the Newcastle game we looked fluid, little diamonds in front of their bus, players running into space and a sense of dynamism looked like it had returned. Keep that 11 and we keep the momentum.

We haven't won a genuine "big" game in a long time, we now have 2 back to back. Win both and all of a sudden we are in the picture (albeit our February program is the stuff of nightmares). This could be amazing or utterly soul destroying in true city fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.