Everton enquire over availability of Ireland

met a gollum supporter in th'algarve last night and he asked me whether we'd be selling him Ireland and simply replied yeah we will....for £24mill and he said "aaah we can't afford that! its a shame!"

are they simply clueless or just humourless??????

Drabs said:
met a gollum supporter in th'algarve last night and he asked me whether we'd be selling him Ireland and simply replied yeah we will....for £24mill and he said "aaah we can't afford that! its a shame!"

How dare you say humourless! They're scousers and have a fantastic sense of humour, and a well honed sense of irony. Get a grip.

After the lescott drama .. the good shiek should tell them to go to f**k , and sell / loan then nowt .
I allways liked the blue dipper fans till them but thay were just as bad as gollum .

malg said:
Drabs said:

How dare you say humourless! They're scousers and have a fantastic sense of humour, and a well honed sense of irony. Get a grip.

think he must just have been having a moment of self pity.....surprising!!!!!

grip got ;)p

i have been waiting for a post like this...i reported a while back that i think with your aspirations and the players you are looking at that mr ireland will become surplus to requirement
i am not bitter about the whole lescott thing, and i think you will find most of our fans are not...i do think you got charged a ridiculous price for him but i guess it was going to take a big bid for moyes to save face after telling us all he wont be sold...i hate to admit it but this time next year it will probably be the same situation with heitinga, rodwell and unfortunately fellaini who i believe will have a great season
i really hope past dealings would not hampen this deal as it would be a great move for ireland....and if you got close to the 10-12 million mark then also a good deal for you lot as well although lets face it...its a drop in the ocean....(oh to be in your financial position)
i know a lot of you cant stand moyes and you also dislike a lot of our fans...sometimes i do to reading previous posts but i think moyes will break our bank to get this player....he knows potential and he is also very good and bringing players in who have...shall we say lost their way...
i love playing you lot as it is a battle in an old school way and yes you guys are richer than you could ever imagine but when they cross that white line it is all down to what happens on the pitch
silva would be an amazing signing for your lot...he plays with heart something i feel some of your other players you have brought in lack...appart from de jong...big admirer of him and i would have loved to see adam johnson in an everton shirt....he is going to be a fantastic player...
so go on do us a favour....sell us ireland and sod it we will throw anichibe and hibbert in the deal...if you twist our arm ;-)

heitingafan said:
i have been waiting for a post like this...i reported a while back that i think with your aspirations and the players you are looking at that mr ireland will become surplus to requirement
i am not bitter about the whole lescott thing, and i think you will find most of our fans are not...i do think you got charged a ridiculous price for him but i guess it was going to take a big bid for moyes to save face after telling us all he wont be sold...i hate to admit it but this time next year it will probably be the same situation with heitinga, rodwell and unfortunately fellaini who i believe will have a great season
i really hope past dealings would not hampen this deal as it would be a great move for ireland....and if you got close to the 10-12 million mark then also a good deal for you lot as well although lets face it...its a drop in the ocean....(oh to be in your financial position)
i know a lot of you cant stand moyes and you also dislike a lot of our fans...sometimes i do to reading previous posts but i think moyes will break our bank to get this player....he knows potential and he is also very good and bringing players in who have...shall we say lost their way...
i love playing you lot as it is a battle in an old school way and yes you guys are richer than you could ever imagine but when they cross that white line it is all down to what happens on the pitch
silva would be an amazing signing for your lot...he plays with heart something i feel some of your other players you have brought in lack...appart from de jong...big admirer of him and i would have loved to see adam johnson in an everton shirt....he is going to be a fantastic player...
so go on do us a favour....sell us ireland and sod it we will throw anichibe and hibbert in the deal...if you twist our arm ;-)

no offence to you mate but I wouldnt sell gollum a virus - well actually I would sell him a virus but not a decent player

heitingafan said:
If you don't think you guys are bitter about what happened last summer, you didn't go to either game last season and you didn't read your managers programme notes. I tend to believe that he will end up at Arsenal and would think there is almost no chance that we would do a deal with your club when major teams elsewhere are interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.