Everton enquire over availability of Ireland

heitingafan said:
i have been waiting for a post like this...i reported a while back that i think with your aspirations and the players you are looking at that mr ireland will become surplus to requirement
i am not bitter about the whole lescott thing, and i think you will find most of our fans are not...i do think you got charged a ridiculous price for him but i guess it was going to take a big bid for moyes to save face after telling us all he wont be sold...i hate to admit it but this time next year it will probably be the same situation with heitinga, rodwell and unfortunately fellaini who i believe will have a great season
i really hope past dealings would not hampen this deal as it would be a great move for ireland....and if you got close to the 10-12 million mark then also a good deal for you lot as well although lets face it...its a drop in the ocean....(oh to be in your financial position)
i know a lot of you cant stand moyes and you also dislike a lot of our fans...sometimes i do to reading previous posts but i think moyes will break our bank to get this player....he knows potential and he is also very good and bringing players in who have...shall we say lost their way...
i love playing you lot as it is a battle in an old school way and yes you guys are richer than you could ever imagine but when they cross that white line it is all down to what happens on the pitch
silva would be an amazing signing for your lot...he plays with heart something i feel some of your other players you have brought in lack...appart from de jong...big admirer of him and i would have loved to see adam johnson in an everton shirt....he is going to be a fantastic player...
so go on do us a favour....sell us ireland and sod it we will throw anichibe and hibbert in the deal...if you twist our arm ;-)
I think Ireland will stay at City and fight for his place. The players we have been linked with are very exciting, and I am sure they will excite him as much as it does the fans. He struggled badly last season, but so did all our midfielders because they were outnumbered in every game.

If Pienaar leaves Everton, Ireland would be an ideal replacement. I think every Premiership manager would be looking at his situation.

Annoys me a bit that AJ is being touted as a fantastic player. Heaping too many expectations on the player.

i think in all fairness adam johnson has been touted as having great potential for quite some time now...and it was a matter of time before someone picked him up
i agree with you ireland would be a great replacement for piennaar.....who i do believe will go...possibly to arsenal as he seems to have set his sights on him...hence the reason i dont think they will be looking at Ireland...our main competition is from your respected neighbours (sorry) and our respected neighbours (that hurt)

With the inflated prices in today's transfer market, especially for \british players, plus we don't need the cash desperately I wouldn't wanna see Stevie go for anything less than £12 million and id tell Everton £20 million or forget after their shocking behaviour over the lescott saga. I do think he'll go if not this summer then next but Id hate him to go on the cheap and then come back to haunt us. We also need to get a sell on clause included in any sale as he has the potential to be brilliant he's just hindered by his apparent mental problems.

Ireland couldnt lace Fabregas boots an realistically we will be lucky to get £10million for him, hes an average player.

Lets see how many games he gets next season if he stays with us when weve made summer signings. Arteta i would like at city i think hes far better than ireland

some city are gettin carried away with themselves, your startin to act like geordies

Were Not Really Here said:
Ireland couldnt lace Fabregas boots an realistically we will be lucky to get £10million for him, hes an average player.

Lets see how many games he gets next season if he stays with us when weve made summer signings. Arteta i would like at city i think hes far better than ireland

some city are gettin carried away with themselves, your startin to act like geordies
think alot of us wanna get moyes back to be honest mate!! HE was the one who behaved like a prick over lescott and HE was the one who made it all public so there is a lot of sour grapes towards him still.

think alot of us wanna get moyes back to be honest mate!! HE was the one who behaved like a prick over lescott and HE was the one who made it all public so there is a lot of sour grapes towards him still.[/quote]

agree a bit but i think hughes had alot to answer for, wenger is gettin the same way complained about barcelona yet he sits there on the tele at the world cup tellin us what players hes lookin at that are at other clubs

I don't see the need to sell him tbh.

He qualifies as home grown, he's young, he has the ability.

15 million would be a fair price for him, but for Everton I'd make them stump up nearer 25 million. Unless he's got his heart set on going I don't see why would help them out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.