Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Even Wolves beat these fuckers
Ok just got in from the celebrations which included my Everton brother in law revelling in the fact that we dropped 2 points against his team No not they got one but we dropped 2 ‍♂️The thing is when can you honestly sit back after a game an think , Christ we were good there ? We had 50 mins against the filth an then let them score 3? We lost to Brentford at home ? Ok we beat the red Scouse but they had 2 shots the whole game an they both went in? We had a passage of play against Leeds with maybe 12 one touch passes that got us out of defence which was brilliant but then they had a shot an it went in ? ,yes we won but not convincingly an then today ? Cmon it was awful and once again one shot goes in an we are fkd We are not dominating anymore an when teams play anti football we have to sort it an we are not doing so It’s painful so far this season , painful I’m 59 an have loved my club from being 6 Love Pep love the club love the players but what’s going on ? Any ideas ? Long winded reply but only way I could vent #cmoncityeh

I am a bit of a happy clapper when it comes to City (lived through plenty of dross) but we were not great in this one. Kev was way off the mark as were one or two others. I don’t like giving players grief and I fully supported Jack when he got some stick t’other night. However, I feel both Jack and Ryad need a bit of splinter arse and give the more dynamic duo of Foden and Alvarez some time. Ake is a lovely simple player but offers nowt going forward sadly and hence Cancelo needs a game or two as well. Sort it out for Chelsea please Pep.

Average performance with an average result but I refuse to believe at this juncture that we are not capable of finishing on top come seasons end.

Often in our title wins under Pep in fact 4 of the 6 we have needed a kick up the arse to realise we are the best team in the comp and yes this doesn't mean you get the ultimate prize however its way too early to write off our chances this season. We have some interesting games against would be contenders coming up and need to ensure the gap doesn't increase come January end otherwise subsequent results against Arsenal even if we beat them twice probably won't matter.

Everton came to frustrate and that was it simple as and 2 shots on goal indicate what sides of inferior quality and drive will do especially when we play at home so we will need to get around that.

At least the sides we are playing in January need 3 points for various reasons so they should have more possession and have less time to put 9 behind the ball all game.

was at the game today, strange selection and tactics to try and beat an 8 man wall. Credit to Everton who defensively stuck to their task. Got away with thier planned sub time wasting - player goes down feigning injury needing physio - 2 mins, then hobbles off when being subbed turning a subbing from 40 secs to 2min 40 - bout 4 of those Madley fell for it every time. Not 1 player booked for time wasting
Ake / grealish down left doesnt work. often a hospital pass from ake or he panics giving a shit pass or losing possession when put under pressure. Grealish slows us down and spends too much time on his arse. Strange he replaced Raheem who offered bit more variety and goals.
Inverted full backs ? Whats wrong with changing tactics mid game and throwing subs on ( earlier ). Peps done it bofore and it was crying out for it today

Everton were excellent, and we were poor at home yet again. Could well be in a top 4 battle now i'm afraid.
Is this a Joke? Top 4 battle? Give your head a wobble snowflake. God help us if we had to go to war again. This guy wouldn't last 2 days next to me. An absolute defeatist and embarrasment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.