Everton - Post match thread.

Great football missed chances let in a bad goal.

Then ran rings round a top 6 side with 10 men.

Imo better than any performance last season. Tighten up at the back, we score & we score again.

Make it harder to score v us & we win the title.
Will have to agree to disagree a top 4 side wouldn't let us back in the game as koeman did. And we didn't run rings around them as we didn't work the keeper enough. Pickford was comfortable. We didn't carve them open for raheems goal either. Great finish but holgates header was poor as poor as the goal we gave them. We struggled to break them down first half I thought and with one up top they caused us problems with his pace. I'd expect us to be much better than tonight.

Defense is bad..can't stand 3 at the back. Kompany should be in the middle..two bad games off sane..he looked poor last week when he came on..Johny boy isn't the answer.. Wesley Hoedt is..we need to move the ball quicker.

It's all fucking boring. Friends who you think are quite intelligent just want to troll, Everton spend loads just to park the bus.

I'm not English so it pleases me to say this but, constantly supporting the plucky underdog is the main reason why no England team will win a top international trophy ever again. At no point should a top 6 team be applauded for trying not to lose especially when 1-0 up and against 10 men.

Add in a kid who has already learnt the art of conning officials and you've got the recipe for another generation of international failures.

Will have to agree to disagree a top 4 side wouldn't let us back in the game as koeman did. And we didn't run rings around them as we didn't work the keeper enough. Pickford was comfortable. We didn't carve them open for raheems goal either. Great finish but holgates header was poor as poor as the goal we gave them. We struggled to break them down first half I thought and with one up top they caused us problems with his pace. I'd expect us to be much better than tonight.
Pickford didn't have to make saves because we were missing the goal in excellent positions. Sterling had a great chance before he scored and blazed it over, Silva hit the post and there were several other half chances that we failed to get near the target.

I am very happy with the point after all. Nobody can blame Pep for individual error in our third, ref's stupid decision and usual profligacy in front of the goal. Three at the back works for me, particularly as starting point of our attacks. Contrary to many views here, Otamendi was immense for me, he held the line and was bravely taking that ball out. Sane was odd man out, but he was crap the first ten games last season.

Yet to be convinced by 3-5-2. Do we need 3 CBs ? Otamendi was the spare man when we had the ball and Everton were glad of it. Pep's persistence with playing Sane at LWB is really affecting his confidence. Surely anyone can see the lad struggles running back towards his own goal. Sterling easily MOTM and De Bruyne stank the place out tonight. Dreadful performance. Credit for the fightback but the warning signs that we're going to struggle to break teams down at home are already looming. The finishing remains wholly unconvincing.

Agree with you re Sane. Bit in bold what game were you watching? De Bruyne was immense and ran the game just missing that final touch.

Ref was bad but so was Pep. Wrong formation and team.

Keep playing Sane at wing back and he'll ruin one of the best prospects in world football.

Needs to man up and acknowledge his fuck up.

Hopefully Mendy is fit next week and doesn't get hurt ever again for the next six years. If morons like me can see Sane couldn't play wingback not sure what Pep sees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.