everton scum

Artetas Love Child said:
TBF judging by your crowd tonight, the chances of a thrown bottle actually hitting a City fan was pretty slim.

Hope the idiot gets caught though. Same with the City fans who threw stuff.

32k you lot get you clown.

There was a scrawny little twat sat in front of me that threw three coins into the everton fans after the goals.

Not long after that a piece of a glass bottle came winging its way back.

Was hoping he'd get dragged out - sadly not.

I was impressed be Evertonians acknowledgement of our future achievements

'You're never going to win fcuk all'

Quite right.

I've known some genuinely fantastic Everton supporters, so I really don't appreciate the crass generalisations I'm reading in this thread. Surely it isn't that hard to understand that people are individuals!? Surely you can get your brains around that?

Yes, the Harold Shipman song is disgraceful; but no, most Everton supporters were not singing it. Every song at a football match is only ever sung by a minority. So yes, there were some dickheads in the Everton end, but most were no doubt decent people.

Anyway, the Munich references are worse (in my opinion), or certainly as bad, at the very least. So if you're going to slag off Everton fans for their songs, make sure you slag of City supporters likewise.

They are very bitter and jealous of our club and fans, you could tell it was their world cup final last night hence the uncalled for acts of agression.

What a sad bunch, maybe a relegation is what they need and they should see one in the next few years with that team.

kiam06 said:
They are very bitter and jealous of our club and fans, you could tell it was their world cup final last night hence the uncalled for acts of agression.

What a sad bunch, maybe a relegation is what they need and they should see one in the next few years with that team.

Most Everton fans feel a sense of indifference towards City tbh, our real passion comes out against RS and Manure. We do however enjoy beating teams Sky have nailed down as sure winners before a ball is kicked though.

LongsightM13 said:
Fairly sure it was not a 'small minority' of them singing 'there's only one Harold Shipman'. Classy stuff from a city inhabited by mawkish ghouls and grief vampires, who are offended by everything and ashamed of nothing.
Can't argue with this

Artetas Love Child said:
kiam06 said:

Most Everton fans feel a sense of indifference towards City tbh, our real passion comes out against RS and Manure. We do however enjoy beating teams Sky have nailed down as sure winners before a ball is kicked though.
Your real bullshit comes out on here.
You're a liar, I have never seen that passion against the rags, ffs did you see your full time celebrations?, and you usually roll over for the rags whilst gollum sticks his tongue up baconfaces arse, meantime you come on here, criticising our attendance and making light of thuggery, you're not only a liar, you're a moron.

lloydie said:
Artetas Love Child said:
Your real bullshit comes out on here.
You're a liar, I have never seen that passion against the rags, ffs did you see your full time celebrations?, and you usually roll over for the rags whilst gollum sticks his tongue up baconfaces arse, meantime you come on here, criticising our attendance and making light of thuggery, you're not only a liar, you're a moron.
hes both

Artetas Love Child said:
kiam06 said:

Try telling that to Moyes, maybe then he'll shut the fuck up about Lescott.

You're convincing no-one mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.