Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at his interview today. Basically says he's at a very well run club with brilliant people and a good atmosphere. Dont think its a dig at us but he obviously knows all isnt right.

He has everything at Brighton tgat we dont. The fact that we are trying to bring Martinez back says it all. A man who was hated towards the end by the fans, sacked, took the club to court for £10m and won. May be a lovely fella but doesnt mean he's a good manager.

The club is a shambles
We've been there mate, done all that and got the tee shirt! Stick with it, the tide will turn..... and the hope doesn't kill ya!! Would much rather have the blue scousers as a rival than the scum across the park from you!

tough one this .. i would not touch Martinez at all. Been there done that. Still think hes quite inexperienced at a top club level.

Plenty available:

Nuno - very defensive and thats what they need. Their back 4 is total shite.
Fonseca - raw but passionate
Or Lampard ...
I would go with Ferguson (Duncan and not the GPP!) & Baines until the end of the season and then reassess... They both know the club inside out and it would have the full support from the fans (remember them!!) and they have more than enough to stave off any threat of relegation..

We've been there mate, done all that and got the tee shirt! Stick with it, the tide will turn..... and the hope doesn't kill ya!! Would much rather have the blue scousers as a rival than the scum across the park from you!

If there is a blueprint for how to get a billionaire owner and go backwards, we are it! As the saying goes 'Everton that'.

Apparently we were close to bringing David Weir back a few weeks ago, Kenwright fucked it up somehow, now he's been made assistant to Ashworth at Brighton. Laughable really.

If there is a wrong decision to make, we will make it. Moshiri needs a full clear out and bring a few people in who have a clue

I would go with Ferguson (Duncan and not the GPP!) & Baines until the end of the season and then reassess... They both know the club inside out and it would have the full support from the fans (remember them!!) and they have more than enough to stave off any threat of relegation..

They are in but no indication as to how long. Suppose it may hinge on what results they get in the next few games, we cant really afford to be losing points to Villa, Newcastle, Leeds and Saints as they are in and around us.

We need to drink beer together my friend.

Everton were one of the elite big teams, the Merseyside team I remember most from the early 70's and the similarities with City over the last 40-50 years are there for all to see, having to live with despicable media loving red neighbours who unfortunately enjoyed their most successful periods during this era. I don't know if Howard Kendall left the Toffees solely due to not being able to compete in the European Cup but it must have had some effect I would have thought? Hope they get sorted and while I may not be so complimentary in time it would be far more satisfying to see Everton above their red rivals
Many forget that Everton was one of the "Big Five", along with the two cheeks of the same arse, Arsenal and Tottenham, when the Premier League was formed, but have been unable to sustain the same level of performance - both on and off the pitch - as the other four, unfortunately for them.

Many forget that Everton was one of the "Big Five", along with the two cheeks of the same arse, Arsenal and Tottenham, when the Premier League was formed, but have been unable to sustain the same level of performance - both on and off the pitch - as the other four, unfortunately for them.
didnt the owner johnson i think his name was from tramere jump ship once he saw what he'd signed up for

When I started attending City matches in the late 60s Everton were a bigger club than Liverpool. They had bigger crowds and had won more trophies.

You reap what you sew Everton fans.

The fucking shit and vitriol you gave us after we signed Lescott.

Poaching Kendall back and his infamous City is a love affair, Everton is a marriage bull shit.

You now bring back drunken Duncan (let's give him a shout that loud he can hear you in Barlinnie). Small minded club wasting yet another transfer window appointing an interim, who by September will be moaning that their new appointment will need X number of transfer windows to stamp his authority on the squad.

Get a fucking manager sooner rather than later and back them this window.

How not to run a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.