Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You reap what you sew Everton fans.

The fucking shit and vitriol you gave us after we signed Lescott.

Poaching Kendall back and his infamous City is a love affair, Everton is a marriage bull shit.

You now bring back drunken Duncan (let's give him a shout that loud he can hear you in Barlinnie). Small minded club wasting yet another transfer window appointing an interim, who by September will be moaning that their new appointment will need X number of transfer windows to stamp his authority on the squad.

Get a fucking manager sooner rather than later and back them this window.

How not to run a club.
And that new ground of yours stinks like a sewer.

You reap what you sew Everton fans.

The fucking shit and vitriol you gave us after we signed Lescott.

Poaching Kendall back and his infamous City is a love affair, Everton is a marriage bull shit.

You now bring back drunken Duncan (let's give him a shout that loud he can hear you in Barlinnie). Small minded club wasting yet another transfer window appointing an interim, who by September will be moaning that their new appointment will need X number of transfer windows to stamp his authority on the squad.

Get a fucking manager sooner rather than later and back them this window.

How not to run a club.
You've missed out
"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elder berries", but, otherwise, quite a good rant.

;-)

....and the grannies are starting to become moist with lubricious anticipation at the return of the Priapic One

....and the grannies are starting to become moist with lubricious anticipation at the return of the Priapic One
I like to think that my vocabulary is pretty extensive, having a degree in French and German, but I have never come across that word anywhere before, let alone on Bluemoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.