Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so hard for Everton to find a decent manager? Rafa was a terrible appointment. Rooney will be too.
It amazes me that they seem to have so much love for a player who left them at the first hint of a bigger club coming in.

It'd be funny if he went there during this window and then the rags poached him from them in the summer. For so many reasons, of course.

It amazes me that they seem to have so much love for a player who left them at the first hint of a bigger club coming in.

It'd be funny if he went there during this window and then the rags poached him from them in the summer. For so many reasons, of course.
I don't begrudge any player doing that, that is the nature of being a talent and trying to be an elite professional. And more money, which is what is ultimately all about. What I do begrudge is Rooney being linked with PL management roles when he has done nothing to show that he is anywhere near a good enough coach. That sort of stuff dilutes the talent and the product

It's pretty clear Rooney is not top manager material. There will be a lot of goodwill at Everton and that has an impact but over time he will get found out. He is thick as mince, we all know it.

I like to think that my vocabulary is pretty extensive, having a degree in French and German, but I have never come across that word anywhere before, let alone on Bluemoon.

To suffer from priapism. My wife would chuckle nastily if I ever claimed to 'suffer' from this!!!!

It's pretty clear Rooney is not top manager material. There will be a lot of goodwill at Everton and that has an impact but over time he will get found out. He is thick as mince, we all know it.

not sure I agree with that. He’s done a good job at derby. Might not become a top manager, but could certainly get to a decent standard

Wanking over Rooney as a manager!!?

there is zero pressure on him to do anything there is zero pressure on the players to do anything other than get relegated.

It’s a siege mentality getting them through games at the moment.

not sure I agree with that. He’s done a good job at derby. Might not become a top manager, but could certainly get to a decent standard
His record is ok with Derby, but they are a championship side and he was there as a player. Its one thing taking a team like that forward, even with the off field stuff. But taking on a top prem side requires so much more and he just wont have it.

Obviously i could be proven wrong but the next step for him should be a decent championship club that is well run where he could have a go at promotion and then the PL. If he jumps straight to Everton it has disaster all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.