Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird how football fans react. I remember a conversation with a Bolton fan who said a disallowed goal v Everton caused them to be relegated - even though the aforementioned game was played over the festive period !!
I think Hassenhuttl would be a good shout for you. They gave city a good game with a deserved (ISH) draw earlier in the season, no parking the bus. Be interesting to see if city do better tonight, RH a good manager, good football with limited resources imo.

They’ll be looking over there shoulder with the results today and they looking the worse side down there too.

I searched out this thread to say this. Dean Smith is a good manager and seems to be getting a grip on Norwich, the goals are finally coming for them.

Newcastle aren't finished spending and a good win will boost them with Everton next up. Leeds have started turning things around with a few players coming back, so it's probably going to be 1 out of Everton, Newcastle, Norwich joining Burnley and Watford, although Burnley's games in hand could get them out of it.

That Everton-Newcastle match could be a relegation decider.

Obviously throwing shit at players isn't on but what what an embarrassing reaction from Cash and Digne. Can you imagine that happening on the street and the person drops, curls up in a ball and rides around like they've just been shot? it was a fucking plastic bottle, fans get hit with these things on a weekly basis from a much closer distance, give your head a rub and get on with it.

Utter skunks who threw stuff. Give them life bans. No need for it at all. Embarrassment to our club. Players may have over reacted but there is no excuse for throwing items at players.

They’ll be looking over there shoulder with the results today and they looking the worse side down there too.
Been looking over it for a while if I am honest. Those saying we won't go down are living in a different world. We can go down and we will if we do not improve.

At least yesterday they showed some willing. Need more...lots more.

I am very fearful, but I will still go and cheer them on.

Been looking over it for a while if I am honest. Those saying we won't go down are living in a different world. We can go down and we will if we do not improve.

I think you are right Everton can go this year absolutely no reason why they can't with the way they have been performing. Plus with the fans wanting the board out and getting on the players backs it's not an easy place to get out of. They need results and need them fast.

If Pickford keeps hoofing it players keep hoofing it any time there in trouble you going to make harder for yourself! A lot of teams now keep the ball pass the ball well and the old hoof ball will give over teams a big advantage.

If Pickford keeps hoofing it players keep hoofing it any time there in trouble you going to make harder for yourself! A lot of teams now keep the ball pass the ball well and the old hoof ball will give over teams a big advantage.
I think they should hoof it, Have you seen Michael Keane and Yerry Mina with the ball at their feet? :)
Honestly though they have a lot more problems than a long ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.