Everton Thread - 2023/24

if this is the case and found guilty then Everton should not be deducted any more points but relegated.
I think this has already been sorted out behind the scenes because they have put back the move into the new stadium knowing they are going down one way or the other

So Everton are potentially getting another points deduction after failing FFP when they voted in favour of its implementation. Lovely.

'They' being a dead man (Kenwright).

Yes, we the fans deserve everything we are going through from his decision.

We should punish players and fans for every awful owner and decisions made in boardrooms.

'They' being a dead man (Kenwright).

Yes, we the fans deserve everything we are going through from his decision.

We should punish players and fans for every awful owner and decisions made in boardrooms.
In fairness he, BK, probably had a bit of peer pressure from other Chairmen and it seemed like the safest option to stay with the pack especially for someone maybe a bit out of his depth.
We all know the PL is about helping out their favourites and weakening their competition..
Hope Everton come through and enjoy the new ground which looks great.

In fairness he, BK, probably had a bit of peer pressure from other Chairmen and it seemed like the safest option to stay with the pack especially for someone maybe a bit out of his depth.
We all know the PL is about helping out their favourites and weakening their competition..
Hope Everton come through and enjoy the new ground which looks great.
When Everton voted for this they were a top 6 club so clearly did it to benefit themselves.

if this is the case and found guilty then Everton should not be deducted any more points but relegated.
I think this has already been sorted out behind the scenes because they have put back the move into the new stadium knowing they are going down one way or the other
I very much doubt the Premier League has the power to unilaterally decide to relegate anyone.
It's a shame for the fans but unfortunately their club put them at the mercy of these restrictions, once they'd sided with the anti - City mafia.
'Ooh. Ooh. Let's stop big bad City'
Yep. Look where that's got them and the rest of blindsided minions.

I would think the points deduction is more severe this time…if found guilty.

Hopefully fans and clubs wake up and realise what the FFP rules are really all about…

I very much doubt the Premier League has the power to unilaterally decide to relegate anyone.
It's a shame for the fans but unfortunately their club put them at the mercy of these restrictions, once they'd sided with the anti - City mafia.
'Ooh. Ooh. Let's stop big bad City'
Yep. Look where that's got them and the rest of blindsided minions.

I think they can if found guilty again, all they need to do is wait for the end of the season and then take enough points off them to place them bottom of the league,

Everton have played the joker card in the first case and tried to use the outbreak of COVID-19, Even after adding up all the allowances because of the covid 19 outbreak they still could not hide the losses, Now more findings may have come to light and this time its Big and we are talking over £250million,

If guilty then sorry the punishment must be hard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.