Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong statement by us too.

Whilst having sympathy, and disagreeing with a double punishment, what did your club expect would happen when you voted for FFP.
It's hamstrung clubs who missed the boat but want to compete.
Should go back to square one with no FFP at all, or allow owners to spend their own money as they see fit!!

There's not a fan of any club outside ours who hasn't thoroughly enjoyed seeing us abused from pillar to post for the last 10 years so I hope they'll forgive me if I don't cry when their clubs suffer.

That said, I do not like to see evil prosper so I'd be prepared to overlook their ill-judged decision to side with the cartel if only they'd cease this "look at City" mentality and acknowledge that they have been royally conned.

If I were in charge at City, I'd pitch in with a statement saying "we told you so" but that would be childish.

There's not a fan of any club outside ours who hasn't thoroughly enjoyed seeing us abused from pillar to post for the last 10 years so I hope they'll forgive me if I don't cry when their clubs suffer.

That said, I do not like to see evil prosper so I'd be prepared to overlook their ill-judged decision to side with the cartel if only they'd cease this "look at City" mentality and acknowledge that they have been royally conned.

If I were in charge at City, I'd pitch in with a statement saying "we told you so" but that would be childish.
City will probably issue a press release apologising and offering to pay their fines for them.

Remember when talking about football was about football
Yes but since the law was changed and now all the qualifications you need to be a chartered accountant are a Twitter account and a copy of the Sun, it's made these topics a lot easier to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.