Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever Ive seen Everton this season theyve created a lot of chances but couldnt score in a brothel. Sooner or later it will click and theyll batter someone. Probably too much to ask that it happens today against the pride of Dublin and Scandanavia

What's the betting that there's a nailed on red card that's not given to a dipper defender that'll be brushed under the carpet with the excuse being the "emotions of a derby game" ?

Or conversely, maybe a goal disallowed for a slight pull/touch in the build-up after letting both teams kick the shit out of each other for 95 minutes.

Come on the toffees (I fucking hate you other than a few select games during a season)

Whenever Ive seen Everton this season theyve created a lot of chances but couldnt score in a brothel. Sooner or later it will click and theyll batter someone. Probably too much to ask that it happens today against the pride of Dublin and NORWAY
Don't blame my lovely Swedes for what Norway do

I am not even upset by that defeat today. It was clear early on when the ref decided only to book players in blue that they would win. We had to defend for so long, and did it pretty well. When I saw Keane coming on I knew he would somehow feck it up, and then he hailed a cab. Keane is useless.

We are crap, I don't hide that fact, but some of those decisions today were very strange. Konate should have seen red and they knew it and subbed him straight away. I hope Klopp is moaning about the inconsistency of the officials again this week, but I won't hold my breath.

Hopefully Keane never plays for us again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.